drak is offline Associate Member

Starting Injections Soon - Help

Hello,
    I'm going to be running Test E for 10 weeks, followed by Test Prop (which I will need to shoot every day for 2 weeks)

What size needles should I have? Right now I have 10x - 23g 1 1/2 but ill need like 14 more for the prop.. and im wondering what kind i should buy.. and i also have another question

since i will be shooting everyday for the prop, should i change up injection sites? I would much rather do it all in my glutes, but if i need to change up, i will, and in that case, will i need different size needles or would i be fine in different injection sites with all 1 size (so i dont have to buy different kinds)

Thanks

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    welcome to the board bro.
    i can see a few problems that might come up for you. this is your first cycle and you plan to run prop ed??? i dont know if this is a good idea. you need to do a couple long ester cycles first before your injection sites are ready for ed shots. if u find its to much for you switch to eod shots. beter than nothing. and yes about rotating injection sites. delts and glutes for starters bro.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You better change locations, bet after first shot of prop you wont dare stick a needle in the same location to soon.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I use 23g. 1.5 inch for almost all injection sites. I don't quite stick it in all the way when I do my delts.

Yes, you will need to change injection sites. I would stick with your glutes, quads, and delts. Then start the rotation over. A lot of people use 1" in there quads and delts, but you can just not stick the needle in all the way and then you can stick with one size.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you def need to rotate... on ED cycles, i shoot glutes, delts, and 2 spots in quads...size doesnt matter, but i use 25g 1.5 for everything...buy your pins from the flashing banner at the top R of the page

ill use my glutes for the whole test e cycle, but when i do the prop, one day do glutes, one day delts, etc... should i also switch sides, left glute, right glute, left delt, right delt, so ill have 4 days to heal before the next one in the left glute?

sry double post

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, switch sides

ok so just doing the glutes and delts should be nuff change in sites for it to not be too sore?

also see my last question in this thread if you can help
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=217501

Thanks guys! this forum owns

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drak
    ill use my glutes for the whole test e cycle, but when i do the prop, one day do glutes, one day delts, etc... should i also switch sides, left glute, right glute, left delt, right delt, so ill have 4 days to heal before the next one in the left glute?
    yes rotate sides as well. but i still dont think 4 days will be enough time for first cycle on prop. for first cycle your muscles are not used to getting jabbed and stuck and they will already be at their threshold from all the test-e shots. and prop hurts like a bi..

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I would hit your quads too. Prop can be hard on some people and you may still be sore if you are back to the same spot 4 days later.

alright, ill give that a try, so that will be a 6 day relief... im pretty good with shots, and never have had any fear of them, and ill be sure to masage is well.

be sure to check out:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=217501

Thanks guys!!!

Thread Information