Slack3r is offline Banned

Sustanon....D-Bol....Deca-Durabolin Cycle Very Good For Mass??????

As it says would this cycle be good for gaining serious mass....Im a hard gainer but work really hard. Im a newbie to anabolics & stuff. im about 155 pounds & 6'4. Age-23. will Sustanon .....D-Bol.....Deca -Durabolin work good for serious mass ..... plz critique & post good cycle if soo............

~Slack3r~

Im thinking a 8 or 12 week cycle time period........Slow on cash flow...........N e body

~Slack3r~

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    ur 6'3 155 and 23 years old...at that height and weight u can easily gain more weight and mass on your own...eat eat eat eat and workout correctly. id spend 2 more years naturally and get passed the 200lb mark at least before you decide to juice...personally tho, i'd want to be around 225 at least before i started. it's very possible to gain 50lbs in 2 years on your own..check out the diet forum and supplement forum. experiment with creatine or mass gainers supps

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I too would wait a little bit..but ya, deca combined with any test is a good bulk stack. If its your first, you should only be running test, and that is only when you are ready, as your a bit young yet bro...

Thx Bro's.......I appreciate it.......Yeh i guess i could wait a little while & see.............So its really possible to gain 50 pounds solid muscle in about a year?

~Slack3r~

Thread Information