Thread: newbie deca

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Question newbie deca

first off i wanted to says that this board is this board is so helpful. this will be my first post so i just wanted to welcome myself. my question is this, i am doing a 8 week deca durabolin cycle 400 mg/wk,with clomid 3 wks after, this will be my first deca cycle. i have the deca but want to add something else. i have been getting a different answer from everyone on what to add. i am 6'4 190 24yrs old, and 6%bf, my goal is to put on a solid 10-15 pounds. but i also want something that will help me with my endurance in my sport. i heard winny was good but i am not sure how to run the cycle, any ifo will be appreciated. thanx again

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro
    winny is good at 40 to 50 mg per day for 5 to 6 weeks

you are very lean now so if it was me i would run dbol with it at 30mg per day for the first 4 weeks --take 2 weeks off --- then run winny at 40 -50 mg per day for 4-5 weeks then start clomid 3 weeks after last injection and at least 4 days after stopping winny

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would through some test into the mix!

Week 1-4 d-bol 30-40mgs/day
    Week 1-10 test 400-500mgs/week
    Week 1-10 deca 400mgs/week

Week 1-10 test 400-500mgs/week
    Week 7-13 winnie 50mgs/day

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Add some testosterone ! Deca /Test is a solid beginner stack. I would add 200-400mg of test. En/Cyp a week and run it 9 weeks (it metabolizes out of the system in 2 weeks compared to Deca's 3 weeks--so you run it a little onger so they finish at the same time.

You could still add Winny/Dbol like Tapout said. That would be a killer first stack!

HiloJack is offline New Member
    I agree I will be starting a similar cycle
    Week 1-4 d-bol 35mgs/day
    Week 1-10 Sust 400-500mgs/week
    Week 7-13 winny 50mgs/day
    Start Colmid 2 days after winny
    HiloJack

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks fellas, one more question what kind of gains am i looking at adding 50 mg of winny per day, and how long till it kicks in. later

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Winny won't add much size, but it does add strength along with some serious definition & muscle hardness, you know, the qualities that you associate with 'being ripped.'

Overall, the test & deca will give yu some good size, but there are so many individual variables that no one can tell you for sure how much you wil gain. 10lbs. will be pretty easy, over 30 is rare, 15-25 is pretty common.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-22-2002 at 05:05 AM.

Thread Information