pioneer is offline Banned

Exclamation MAJOR VET and MOD help needed. Please!

Ok heres my dillema. I have started a light cycle 8 weeks ago. It was really to just prevent a crash. I was taking 450mg/wk Decca, 400mg/wk EQ, and 100mg EOD Prop. With that said i start DIV I college football on Feb 3rd. That is 3 weeks away. I will list the gear i have and if you can help me put a cycle together with it i would appreciate it. Is it safe to run another 8-10 week cycle with some of the gear i have listed? Well, it is not a choice i have to be strong and up to par with all the other juiced up players during the spring, and i want the chance for a scholarship so i wont have to take out more student loans. So with that said can you help me put together a cycle that will last another 8 weeks atleast? I still want to have kids and dont want to ruin my testicles. Also i took 10,000 ius HCG 5 weeks ago. should i take any more now? Also, i have been on anabolics for 8-9 weeks up to now, so with another 8 weeks that would be an 16 week cycle, should i be OK, and can you help me put together a safe but, yet effective cycle? Remember that i still have run alot, so the choices of the anabolics i take wouldnt necessarily be the same that you would take as a body builder.

My gear on hand:

2 BOTTLES SUSTANON 350MG/10ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES TEST ENANTHATE 300MG/10 ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES PRIMO 100MG/10ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES EQ 300MG/10 ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES MASTERON ENANTHATE 100MG/10ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES INJECTABLE D-BOL 25MG/10ML EACH
    1 BOTTLE ORAL D-BOL 50MG/30ML
    1 BOTTLE ARIMIDEX (ANASTROZOLOLE)
    1 BOTTLE NOLVADEX
    40,000 IU'S HCG

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    thats not a light cycle...you are shutting yourself down about as hard as ever

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    and ive never heard of sustanon 350??

velvetlion is offline Banned
    and ive never heard of sustanon 350??
    I've never heard of it either, but with all the home brewers around, there is probably some out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    thats not a light cycle...you are shutting yourself down about as hard as ever

The sustanon 350mg is from a very well respected UG lab. You obvioulsy have nothing to say thats very helpful to me so thank you anyway.

I know a 16 week cycle is pretty long, is that too long and detrimental to my health?

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    a 16 week cycle is not incredibly long, there are many on here who do those or longer regularly. however with hat being said most of these guys are older, much more experienced and have heavy, extensive cycle experience. personally it may be a bit too long, but it will NOT be impossible to recover from at all. it will be harder than a normal 8-12 week cycle though so please do yourself a favor and pick up some clomid.

also, anabolios is right, that is by no means a "light" cycle at least in terms of HPTA suppresion

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    You Div 1 Schools Test For Steriods Right?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What are your goals exactly?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    Ok heres my dillema. I have started a light cycle 8 weeks ago. It was really to just prevent a crash. I was taking 450mg/wk Decca, 400mg/wk EQ, and 100mg EOD Prop. With that said i start DIV I college football on Feb 3rd. That is 3 weeks away. I will list the gear i have and if you can help me put a cycle together with it i would appreciate it. Is it safe to run another 8-10 week cycle with some of the gear i have listed? Well, it is not a choice i have to be strong and up to par with all the other juiced up players during the spring, and i want the chance for a scholarship so i wont have to take out more student loans. So with that said can you help me put together a cycle that will last another 8 weeks atleast? I still want to have kids and dont want to ruin my testicles. Also i took 10,000 ius HCG 5 weeks ago. should i take any more now? Also, i have been on anabolics for 8-9 weeks up to now, so with another 8 weeks that would be an 16 week cycle, should i be OK, and can you help me put together a safe but, yet effective cycle? Remember that i still have run alot, so the choices of the anabolics i take wouldnt necessarily be the same that you would take as a body builder.

My gear on hand:

2 BOTTLES SUSTANON 350MG/10ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES TEST ENANTHATE 300MG/10 ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES PRIMO 100MG/10ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES EQ 300MG/10 ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES MASTERON ENANTHATE 100MG/10ML EACH
    2 BOTTLES INJECTABLE D-BOL 25MG/10ML EACH
    1 BOTTLE ORAL D-BOL 50MG/30ML
    1 BOTTLE ARIMIDEX (ANASTROZOLOLE)
    1 BOTTLE NOLVADEX
    40,000 IU'S HCG

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP.
    I just hope they dont test you...your going to get busted pretty much for sure as a result of that deca . But good luck.

Div I schools do get tested but it is very unlikely that i will get picked. They pick 3 athletes from all sports in the spring and 3 athletes from all sports in the fall. They do not test like you think they do. Do you ever hear of a college football player suspended for roids?? not very often, if at all.

I posted this thread for some helpful advice. If you have any helpful please help.

My goals:

-maintain my size, gain 5-10lbs muscle
    -keep body fat low
    -dont want to take any roids that make me sluggish with running, ie: (tren )
    -keep speed, if not add some speed

I posted the gear I have on hand. Any advice?? Should i just run it another 3 weeks and then get off, then PCT, creatine, glutamine to help reduce loss of mass??

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    so it starts on in feb and u want wat a 3 week cycle? imo thats not enough time for any kind of cycle. Also even if thye do test only 3 people do u really want to risk it? (although ur already screwed because of the deca ) If u were by chance caught then u lose it all bro... maybe try the steroid cleanse to clear it all out before u start.... JMO though

I have one more season. Im taking the risk. If you have any input on a cycle i would appreciate it, if not thanks anyway

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow someones got an attitude.... best of luck hope you dont get ****ed bro.... but like i said if u want to do a 3 week cycle none of the compounds you have listed will do much help since they are all mainly long esters which will take a few weeks to kick in......

yeh hes a little prick thats why im not helping him. He knows jack shit.. and think im not going to change that... have at it though.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    yeh hes a little prick thats why im not helping him. He knows jack shit.. and think im not going to change that... have at it though.

Here is a link from a thread started by mr. tranzit himslef. Anyone that takes 100mg/ED of Anadrol is a f'in dumb ass. You really know what you are doing tranzit, i wouldnt take your advice if it was wrapped in pussy.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...43#post2327243

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    . Anyone that takes 100mg/ED of Anadrol is a f'in dumb ass.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Here is a link from a thread started by mr. tranzit himslef. Anyone that takes 100mg/ED of Anadrol is a f'in dumb ass. You really know what you are doing tranzit, i wouldnt take your advice if it was wrapped in pussy.

He's older, wiser and more experienced than you. Listen to your daddy.

With your attitude no one's gonna help you out. Lighten up rudy.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    . Anyone that takes 100mg/ED of Anadrol is a f'in dumb ass.

, If you really think this then you're calling out a lot of people. Wait I'm staying out of this one

Don't get side tracked.

With the gear you have:

Test E 600mg wk 8 wks
    Masteron 400mg 8 wks
    A-dex .25mg ed/eod

100mg ed of anadrol is the optimal dose btw.

Just out of curiosity what school do you attend you look familiar...

I go to PITT

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    College football JUST ENDED.

What football starts in Feb???

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Don't get side tracked.

With the gear you have:

Test E 600mg wk 8 wks
    Masteron 400mg 8 wks
    A-dex .25mg ed/eod

100mg ed of anadrol is the optimal dose btw.

Thanks KG. Everyone else thanks for the constructive advice

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Just out of curiosity what school do you attend you look familiar...
    You look familiar too bro, you look like my 12 yr old little brother

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    College football JUST ENDED.

What football starts in Feb???

~SC~
    Spring Football starts in Jan/Feb and lasts through April.

LOL again perfect example of this guys lack of experience as well as rediculas attitude. Do you have Tourettes Syndrome or somthing? Also i think its sad you need to use AAS to compete with other people, Heres an idea.. stop trying to play sports and join like a competetive shit talking team. You can go all around the US talking shit. It would be really fun to watch. Id buy a ticket. You are out of your element here and i suggest the next time you come some place to ask people who know about somthing.. to give you "somone who knows jack shit about somthing" Advice on your rediculas cycle requests, you ask for the advice take in whatever you can learn and shut your ****ing mouth.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32920050295.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	61554

LOL again perfect example of this guys lack of experience as well as rediculas attitude. Do you have Tourettes Syndrome or somthing? Also i think its sad you need to use AAS to compete with other people, Heres an idea.. stop trying to play sports and join like a competetive shit talking team. You can go all around the US talking shit. It would be really fun to watch. Id buy a ticket. You are out of your element here and i suggest the next time you come some place to ask people who know about somthing.. to give you "somone who knows jack shit about somthing" Advice on your rediculas cycle requests, you ask for the advice take in whatever you can learn and shut your ****ing mouth.

Tranzit i dont think you are funny at all, and i noticed in most of your shiit talking posts' you try to be funny, but it ends in failure.

To everyone else i apologize for being impatient. I wanted advice and didnt feel like i was getting anything constructive. I know it is really hard advice to give for my particular situation. I dont want to sit here and talk BS and waste everyones time.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Wordy, but not exactly undeserved.

M.

Yea I kew I've seen you around campus bro your not big get over yourself.

Everyone here is trying to help you. So get your head out your ****ing ass and sit down shut the **** and thank people for their help.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok heres my dillema. I have started a light cycle 8 weeks ago. It was really to just prevent a crash.
    why did you start another cycle to prevent a crash? What are you crashing from? Did you PCT after your last cycle? My guess is no b/c you havent mentioned it once anywhere in this thread. Besides if you did proper PCT you wouldnt crash anyway. I think some understanding of how to cycle properly w/ PCT is in order before you mess yourself up. You said you took 10000 IU's of HCG , how did you take it, when did you take it? I sure hope you didnt take them all at once.........

LOL he took his skinny ass off his Avatar hahah that dude called you out. HAHAH. Thats some funny shit. I love internet tough guys.

He really isnt big AT ALL i see him all the time but most of my classes are in the med building. But I think I have actually been tp the gym and he was there, curling his 10's

Im only kidding bro, but seriously the guys on here are here to help no need to call anyone out.

Andre this guy is a lost cause. His attitude sucks, the last thing i would want is to help anyone who acts like this. I hope he pops off like this to somone in person and they wring his ****ing neck =)

hahahahahahaha

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hey tranzit i hope the pm i sent ya didnt get ya to worked up, on the other hand i kinda hope it did.

Hahah yeh Webb i got that bro, BTW this tool box sent me a really funny PM id love to let you all see but i think posting PM's is gay. I will however give you a few words of his from the ESPN highlight film.

"my skinny ass"?? Uh, try 6'4 250lbs 8% body fat will wrap you up in a pretzle."

So hes 6"4 250lbs and has a body fat low enough to compete.. but he cant figure out a simple cycle.. The only thing this guy needs a shot of is reality.
    He also used a few insults and threats.. told me i was not 6"5 and also called me DOODE like three times "which might have been the worst part"
    Anyways.. i see he has stoped talking here.. so i will do the same..

You look familiar too bro, you look like my 12 yr old little brother
    Nice

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Well, I can't help you with your cycle, but I can tell you that they will test more than 3 players. You can choose to take that or leave it, but I promise that they will test more than 3 players.

Thread Information