Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Massacre is offline Senior Member

Guys using high doses TOO EARLY!

Guys, please...stop doing this. It's only hurting you. If you've got a few cycle under your belt that doesn't mean bump your test to 1000mg+. By the time you've been training for 5 years you'll be using 2000mg+ just to get the effects you could've gotten in the beginning at 750mg. Train, eat, sleep, and learn. Stop thinking more gear or outrageous doses will make it happen. The only thing that makes it happen is TIME!

Give it TIME and you will grow. If not...suffer the consequences which include health risks, side effects like acne, and actual bigger people(like myself ) to make you feel bad when you're 180lbs taking 1000mg+ and I am 240lbs taking 800mg.

I hope everyone reads this. If you don't like what you're reading then I'm probably talking about you. So...

Thank you,
    Massacre

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I agree 90%, however i do believe one should use gear based on body comp and not the amount of cycles you have done.

Great post

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Didnt you run a gram your last cycle?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ... what chu talkin bout Wallace?

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Didnt you run a gram your last cycle?
    Yup, I did but I am experienced with running 1000mg and higher. I felt not diffrence at all. Now I'm running 800mg.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I'm 20 and I totally agree. First two cycles were test (first sust then enan) at 500mg and I thought that was crazy. I was tempted to do a high dose cycle but decided against it for a lot of reasons, some of which you named above. Although to be fair, next fall/winter I'm planning on 900mg eq with 600 mg test .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    I felt not diffrence at all. Now I'm running 800mg.
    I know some very large guys who have been running gear for ages,and they never went over 1 g of Test,ever.They do 2 short cycles each year(and keep growing at low doses).The thing is,they have the genetics and respond very well to low doses.Others need more,far more, to achieve the same results.
    I guess I'm agreeing mostly with your post,but everyone needs to see how they react,and adjust doses accordingly.

~Pinnacle~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't like what you're reading then I'm probably talking about you. So...

heeeyyyy.... c'mon.. be nice now.....

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I try to use the least amount that my body will respond to..................or at least I try to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I know some very large guys who have been running gear for ages,and they never went over 1 g of Test,ever.They do 2 short cycles each year(and keep growing at low doses).The thing is,they have the genetics and respond very well to low doses.Others need more,far more, to achieve the same results.
    I guess I'm agreeing mostly with your post,but everyone needs to see how they react,and adjust doses accordingly.

~Pinnacle~

I've seen guys use 1500mg and look like shit. Why? Cause they don't train properly or diet. They look terrible. That's what I mean. If you train properly and dose heavy cool but I know alot of "YOUNG" guys that dose heavy and don't do anything diffrent because they think the sauce is magic juice.

Those are the ones I speak of.

I know alot of "YOUNG" guys that dose heavy and don't do anything diffrent because they think the sauce is magic juice.

Those are the ones I speak of.
    ya.. I hear ya bro...seen it before as well...you need to work for your results and some newbs expect miracles for nothing...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I try to use the least amount that my body will respond to..................or at least I try to.
    i agree. honestly, i can run simply 300mg/wk of test cyp or enth and put on some decent size. i have been considering low dose cycles more and more. i used to run them, had good results. then i ran higher dosed cyles, and stil had good results. but the size difference wasn't near about as different as the difference in the check book....

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people are what they call "steroid responders". They got much more open recepters, and will react alot better on any dosage.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    its amusing when i see guys running high doses, and they dont work out like they should, and they for sure dont eat right. ive tried to help, but most people are very stubborn.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    its amusing when i see guys running high doses, and they dont work out like they should, and they for sure dont eat right. ive tried to help, but most people are very stubborn.
    How true. Most people just don't understand that gear is only effective with a clean diet and good workout.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I think a good idea for most beginners would be to go with the "less is more" theory.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Guys, please...stop doing this. It's only hurting you. If you've got a few cycle under your belt that doesn't mean bump your test to 1000mg+. By the time you've been training for 5 years you'll be using 2000mg+ just to get the effects you could've gotten in the beginning at 750mg. Train, eat, sleep, and learn. Stop thinking more gear or outrageous doses will make it happen. The only thing that makes it happen is TIME!

Give it TIME and you will grow. If not...suffer the consequences which include health risks, side effects like acne, and actual bigger people(like myself ) to make you feel bad when you're 180lbs taking 1000mg+ and I am 240lbs taking 800mg.

I hope everyone reads this. If you don't like what you're reading then I'm probably talking about you. So...

Thank you,
    Massacre
    I agree with more or less what you have said, i think its a good point there are loads of younger BB's on this board who follow people around like sheep thinking the higher the dose and longer the cycle the more muscle tissue, consistant is what what makes big BB's, consistant in what they do ie train/diet/sleep /on and off gear, you are right its TIME and experience in knowing what works for the individual,
    i do think there is one thing what you have missed which is very important to the newbi user, it is Time off the gear, your body can take a hell of alot of punishment but it needs time to recover,also i think alot of people stay way to long on a cycle, this is the most important part of building muscle is to maintain it while your in the off period, this will prime your body to respond to gear and without keep increasing the dose, and why cruise or bridge between cycles only to up the dose when you go back on for long periods of time?
    very good point massacre
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-18-2006 at 08:30 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    gains are without a doubt "dose dependent" yes you can make gains on low doses if your a middleweight/lightweight but if your 290 + lbs as I am you need higher doses just to maintain...doses are based on a few things.1 being body composition as stated above another being overall size.
    you wouldnt shoot a deer with the same size ammo as you would an elephant.the bigger the beast the bigger the fire power..same goes for MAN AND HORMONES.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense, but aren't you running 1g of test @ around 200lbs?

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    So would you recommend 250mg or 500mg /week of test E, cyp, sus for a first time user?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i ran test at 2.4or so Grams/wk and only test.. and i was NOT GAINING LOL
    oh whoa is me

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah and then they go around bragging about all the test they do. Just makes them look stupid if they look like shit. I have never run a cycle of more than 500mgs and for me thats all I need. I just try to keep my trainig and diet in check at all times. Its hard sometimes but without them you got nothin no matter how much test you do...

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    I just try to keep my trainig and diet in check at all times. Its hard sometimes but without them you got nothin no matter how much test you do...
    very true spoken words....

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    gains are without a doubt "dose dependent" yes you can make gains on low doses if your a middleweight/lightweight but if your 290 + lbs as I am you need higher doses just to maintain...doses are based on a few things.1 being body composition as stated above another being overall size.
    you wouldnt shoot a deer with the same size ammo as you would an elephant.the bigger the beast the bigger the fire power..same goes for MAN AND HORMONES.
    agreed..

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I'm more of a low dose man myself. Since I do it more for recreation I see no point in taking extreme amounts of AAS unless I was going to go pro. I also want to keep my hair! But good post nonetheless raw dawg.

Highest i've gone is 600mg a week of Test. I won't go any higher than that. I stick with 400-600mg now and usually another one or two compounds in at lower doses. This works good enough for me and gives me what I want.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I was just thinkin about this lastnight mass....but the thing is I was thinkin about you.

no shit.

no offence to ya either... but ur a young man....and have many cycles under your belt....if anything you may wanna listen to urself....cause whats ur organs gonna look like when ur older? whadda they look like now?

I mean andreas muntzer (RIP) died at 31 from GH and massive amounts of gear...your what? 23? started workin out and gear at 19?

You started really young, with not much experience in weight training alone...and you freely admit that. I just hope that you take heed of your own advice and live long enough to enjoy your life and your gains.

I really do.

Muntzer died from diuretic use.

Wait, is Dally saying you started gear and working out at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

no matter what you post i never read it kuz im too busy staring at that georgous avie of yours!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    no matter what you post i never read it kuz im too busy staring at that georgous avie of yours!
    LOL!!!! Taiboxa is hurr.

Let's go to Arby's for lunch dude. I've been getting uber strong downing those bacon, chicken, swiss sammiches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I was just thinkin about this lastnight mass....but the thing is I was thinkin about you.

no shit.

no offence to ya either... but ur a young man....and have many cycles under your belt....if anything you may wanna listen to urself....cause whats ur organs gonna look like when ur older? whadda they look like now?

I mean andreas muntzer (RIP) died at 31 from GH and massive amounts of gear...your what? 23? started workin out and gear at 19?

You started really young, with not much experience in weight training alone...and you freely admit that. I just hope that you take heed of your own advice and live long enough to enjoy your life and your gains.

I really do.
    Yup, I did start at 19 running 250mg/week test for 10 weeks a year. I didn't get heavy into it til I turned 21. Mind you, I've been training since I was 16. At 21 I went high for an experiment and I went from 205 to 240. I stayed at a gram because thats what I felt was good for me up until today. Now, you've seen pics of me before, during, and after so can you really look at me and deny my training, diet, and hard work? NO.

I'm on 800mg of test right now and running Tren as well. I don't think I've taken it overboard at all. Yes, I do run more then one cycle a year but I do come off, I do run PCT, and I get my shit done. I'm young...turning 23 but I'm not 23 running 1.5g looking like I don't even cycle.

That's what I'm talking about. BTW, no offense taken. I just felt that I should show you the diffrence in what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    LOL!!!! Taiboxa is hurr.

Let's go to Arby's for lunch dude. I've been getting uber strong downing those bacon, chicken, swiss sandwiches.
    arent they da shit! i love em..
    ITS a DATE!

Thanks i'm on 150mg tren ed, 400mg prop ed, 600 bold ace, 400 npp, 400 masteron and some t-bol, var, winny, and a lil letro. As you can see i'm bulking.

Thanks i'm on 150mg tren ed, 400mg prop ed, 600 bold ace, 400 npp, 400 masteron and some t-bol, var, winny, and a lil letro. As you can see i'm bulking.
    err.. you might want to up the letro.. JUST A THOUGHT no offense intended!

He's incorrect.

Yup, I did start at 19 running 250mg/week test for 10 weeks a year. I didn't get heavy into it til I turned 21. Mind you, I've been training since I was 16. At 21 I went high for an experiment and I went from 205 to 240. I stayed at a gram because thats what I felt was good for me up until today. Now, you've seen pics of me before, during, and after so can you really look at me and deny my training, diet, and hard work? NO.

I'm on 800mg of test right now and running Tren as well. I don't think I've taken it overboard at all. Yes, I do run more then one cycle a year but I do come off, I do run PCT, and I get my shit done. I'm young...turning 23 but I'm not 23 running 1.5g looking like I don't even cycle.

That's what I'm talking about. BTW, no offense taken. I just felt that I should show you the diffrence in what I mean.

I hear ya bro...I do.

I started when I was about 17 or so...didnt start gear till I was 31 or so ...only done 2 cycles so far and I wonder what i've done..i dunno.

either way, I say this cause when I was young I knew that this was for the long haul...i'll never stop workin out...either will you. I just hope the one thing that you love isn't taken away from the one thing that you think you may need to help you on your journey..cause thats what it is.

I say this mass, cause to be quite honest with you, I care. I care and don't wanna see ya get all fukked up.

yah know...i bust yer ass all the time..and bust on it..... but, its cause you remind me of a younger me, and I just want to help. I wish I had someone lookin out for me back then....I woulda been a shitload better off. I was too hardheaded to listen

Fuk, I really shoulda.

you'll see as you get older man....you'll see.

and Tai.....im actually fat in that avie compared to now......miss you baby....BIG TAIME!!

and Muntzer may have died yes from a diruetic but had a shitload of gh and juice in him at all times...enough to liquify quite a few bb's organs...he had multliple organ failure.

sad....that guy was awesome....but what a price?....crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I hear ya bro...I do.

I started when I was about 17 or so...didnt start gear till I was 31 or so ...only done 2 cycles so far and I wonder what i've done..i dunno.

either way, I say this cause when I was young I knew that this was for the long haul...i'll never stop workin out...either will you. I just hope the one thing that you love isn't taken away from the one thing that you think you may need to help you on your journey..cause thats what it is.

I say this mass, cause to be quite honest with you, I care. I care and don't wanna see ya get all fukked up.

yah know...i bust yer ass all the time..and bust on it..... but, its cause you remind me of a younger me, and I just want to help. I wish I had someone lookin out for me back then....I woulda been a shitload better off. I was too hardheaded to listen

Fuk, I really shoulda.

you'll see as you get older man....you'll see.

and Tai.....im actually fat in that avie compared to now......miss you baby....BIG TAIME!!

and Muntzer may have died yes from a diruetic but had a shitload of gh and juice in him at all times...enough to liquify quite a few bb's organs...he had multliple organ failure.

sad....that guy was awesome....but what a price?....crazy.

I'm touched...you care!

Talking

err.. you might want to up the letro.. JUST A THOUGHT no offense intended!
    Really? Sorry but i can't take your word for it, I’ll have to contact my adviser.............Luke.

Really? Sorry but i can't take your word for it, I’ll have to contact my adviser.............Luke.

I'm gonna invite Luke over to AR.

I'm touched...you care!

yes...you are "touched" cause yes...I do "care"

touch me back.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i supposedly ran a gram a week of test on my third cycle, but it didn't do much of anything for me. i doubt the test enanthate 400 was actually 400 mg/ml. btw, i was eating large meals every 2.5 hours. i gained about 30 pounds, but it was mostly fat....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information