boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member

Question Tren A and Test E Cycle?

I have a couple of weeks until I am starting my next cycle. I am currently at 215lbs., 5'11", and have about 12%bf. I am looking to do a tren a and test e cycle. Tren a at 75mg eod for weeks 1-6, and test e 500mgs a week for weeks 1-10. I have done a test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks cycle, winstrol only cycle, and an anavar and test p cycle. Is there anything I will need for this cycle besides tren a, test e, multivitamin, milk thistle, B-6, nolva, and clomid? Any suggestions would be great.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    anyone?

primetime1 is offline Member
    might want to up the tren to at least 100 mg tren a eod. right now im on 120 eod and my results have been good so far, this is the start of week 3 so i should start seeing it alil more pretty soon. im also one 500mg test e /w
    i may up the tren to 150 mg since so far ive had no sides where i am..
    also u might want to run the test longer to 12 and the tren a for 8

J-P
    J-P is offline New Member
    I am getting ready to start the same cycle in a week, like to know how you are doing with this combo. I'm a hard gainer @ 160 pounds 15% bf, hoping to get some good gains

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-P
    I am getting ready to start the same cycle in a week, like to know how you are doing with this combo. I'm a hard gainer @ 160 pounds 15% bf, hoping to get some good gains
    have fun with Tren

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    Im currently running a test400cyp/wk 60mg trenA/ed. Getting strong as hell putting on weight slowly while burning off fat. Put on about 13 quality lbs. Only sides im experiencing are only waking up a few times during the night kind of hot,and hungry. and sex drive is crazy.other than that the sh't is great. Shooting every day is getting kind of anoying. good luck

pretoria is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripdx
    Im currently running a test400cyp/wk 60mg trenA/ed. Getting strong as hell putting on weight slowly while burning off fat. Put on about 13 quality lbs. Only sides im experiencing are only waking up a few times during the night kind of hot,and hungry. and sex drive is crazy.other than that the sh't is great. Shooting every day is getting kind of anoying. good luck
    i'm running the same stuff as you, except i do Tren 80mg eod because this is my first cycle! how long time did i take before you felt the effect of the Tren, i'm just finished my first week on tren and i only feel the cyp ( 400mg/wk)working, but i'm waiting anxious for the tren to kick in now!??what can i expect?

Thread Information