Massacre is offline Senior Member

What to do when you get Tren cough?

Well, I've had it plenty of times and all I go is wait it out. Are there any specific things that you tren freaks do to get it go calm down? Like, drink a glass of water or something?

I just had one so bad I thought I was having a heart attack of how bad of a pain my chest had.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I just ride it out.Some(shots) are far worse than others.I've puked a few times myself.
    It's def the least enjoyable thing one can experience,that's for sure.The very first time it happened to me,I swore I was going to die.On top of coughing profusely,a major panic attack set in..lol..

~Pinnacle~

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have used a lot of tren and never gotten the cough........knock on wood. But have heard horror stories of people who have had it. Does anyone know exactly what causes it?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Does anyone know exactly what causes it?
    Going through a vein.

It's the oil going through your lungs is what causes the cough.I've had it happen with Prop and a few other drugs as well.

~Pinnacle~

So is it really just a tren thing or more of if anything gets into your vein. I rarely hear of it happening with other things. And I know guys that get it from tren on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I just ride it out.Some(shots) are far worse than others.I've puked a few times myself.
    It's def the least enjoyable thing one can experience,that's for sure.The very first time it happened to me,I swore I was going to die.On top of coughing profusely,a major panic attack set in..lol..

~Pinnacle~

I can relate. I remember I kept tasting a weird taste in my mouth. I was like yup...that's it. I'm dying.

I can relate. I remember I kept tasting a weird taste in my mouth. I was like yup...that's it. I'm dying
    I have had that taste on many occasions. It is almost like a metalic taste. But have never experienced the cough.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Dos Tren cough happen with TenE?

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I have had that taste on many occasions. It is almost like a metalic taste. But have never experienced the cough.

Yup, I know exactly what you mean. As years passed I get less and less of the taste and more of the cough. Lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Dos Tren cough happen with TenE?
    Not sure as I've never tried Tren E but I would beleive so.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    im not sure that there really is much you can do about it... so far ive been lucky and not had to deal with it

fred9 is offline Member
    its the exact same feeling as when pgf2 get into ur bloodstream...it seems i get it more often with tren then in the past...

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Do more people experience the cough more with a homebrew than like a ugl made tren ?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    iVE ONLY GOTTEN IT WITH HOMEBREW TREN .I think it has to do with some of the impurities when made. get the taste of tequila in the mouth and then coughing just to breath.Ive noticed it is easier to handle if done in the shower,may be the steam that makes it a little more bareable.I swear after each episode I wont do it again...................until tomorrow.

BGMKE7 is offline New Member
    its not only limited to tren products.it happens to me with test.i believe it has something to do with oil or too much BA or BB going to the lungs.try to always switch up where you shoot cause i noticed it more if i kept shooting in the same general area so i switched back to quad shots instead of glutes and im good for now.but for when it happens and you get that burning in your chest just try to stay calm,sit down and lean over with your chest to your knees.also try to take really shallow breaths because breathing deep will start the coughing.dont walk around or stand up cause you might end up on the floor.and try to keep telling yourself your not going to die
    later

nate3422 is offline Member
    i have always used ugl tren and i have yet to get it (knock on wood)

Thread Information