nytro is offline Junior Member

My girl has a clen question?

My girl is just finishing up her first week on clen and Needs a EAC stack for the off week. How many mg of ( E ) ( A ) and (C ) should she take? She about 5'6" and 120-130 and very SWOL. Thanks bros...

bump

bump

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I usually use maybe 50mg ephedra tabs, and she can start with ½ and take it 2 times a day until she feels it does not do the trick anymore then up to 2-3 pills a day at 50mg max (but that's alot later!). I am usually done cutting long before I need to use so many, and one pill each day will do the trick for a pretty long time.

Then I throw in 100mg cafein with each, 1 pill that is if they are 100mg of course. I haven't used Aspirin for a long time, but I took one pill with every dosage there to. I don't think the aspirin is that necessary. And I don't think it's so good to take medicines for headaches and such when you don't have them. I burned all my fat anyway so, more is not always better, you still have to bust your ass on the stairclimber and treadmill. And remember if you are on them to long they wear of and you get only sides.

Good luck

Thread Information