Icthruyou is offline New Member

Breathing heavy after a shot

I took a shot in my delt. It was 1ml of sust and 1ml of tren . Right after the shot I started breathing really heavy and started coughing. Is it possible I went too deep, I used a 1 1/2 but I didnt go all the way in. This all passed after I calmed myself down and I was fine. Has this ever happened to anyone or does anyone know WTF happend to cause this. I would really appreciate some info on this guys, thanks.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    You pierced through a vein. Same thing happened to me today. No big deal. I hope you're aspirating as well.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Icthruyou
    . WTF happend to cause this.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes the infamous Tren cough. It will creep up on you when you're least expecting it. No way to work around it, its an occasional thing that sucks and you have to deal with when running Tren. Don't worry you're fine..............

Icthruyou is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, my friend told me the same thing, that its tren cough, I guess that meens its good. This is 100mg of tren and 100 of prop in 1ml, its good but makes you a little sore.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro, back that tren dose down below the test to at least 75mgs. I run tren at 80mgs and my prop at 100mgs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icthruyou
    Thanks guys, my friend told me the same thing, that its tren cough, I guess that meens its good. This is 100mg of tren and 100 of prop in 1ml, its good but makes you a little sore.

Thread Information