Schwarz is offline Member

T-bol advice and experiences needed

Hi,
    Just wondering if you guys could help with the following (thinking of adding t-bol to my next cycle to give it a bit of a kick start).

1. What kind of dose do you recommend? And should I work my way up to this dose over a period of a week or two?
    2. General impressions from using t-bol?
    3. Any sides? If so what, at what dose and how long had you been taking t-bol when this came on? Very interested to discover the rate of gastro intestinal problems with t-bol...

Thanks in advance.

S

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Hi,
    Just wondering if you guys could help with the following (thinking of adding t-bol to my next cycle to give it a bit of a kick start).

1. What kind of dose do you recommend? And should I work my way up to this dose over a period of a week or two?
    3. Any sides? If so what, at what dose and how long had you been taking t-bol when this came on? Very interested to discover the rate of gastro intestinal problems with t-bol...

Thanks in advance.

S
    Use it at 50mg for the first 6 weeks. Dont work up to the 50mg, just start at it.
    The two cycles that I have used TBOL, I have loved it. Lean mass gains and it keeps the water off of ya.
    The only sides I can really complain about was the lower back pump I expierenced and that was at 60mg and minor indigestion

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Well I'm rather inexperienced compared to most of the people on here but I will tell you my personal experience so far.

I'm on day 12 of 40mg/day. So far I'm up 5 lbs. I didn't work up to that dose, that is what I started at.

I was very worried about the stomach problems that people talked about so I wanted to start low to see what kinds of sides I would get. The first couple of days I has some stomach problems in the way of cramping and indigestion but that went away by day four I would say.

The biggest problem that I have is muscle cramping. 3 days ago I added taurine and I'm drinking 4 litres of water a day but I still have trouble with cardio. I walk uphill on my treadmill for 45 minutes 5 days a week and the cramping in that muscle in front of my calf is a killer.

The pumps are good and strength is up although people say that it takes two weeks to kick in so I'm excited to see what will happen for the next five weeks.

I'm not through with the cycle but I can tell you that I have enough for two cycles and I'm going to bump it up to 60mg/day next time and stack it with test e.

I'm also on GH so that could have some effect on the progess that I've made.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions let me know.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Check this thread

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Check this thread

Good Luck!
    This is v interesting. This guy put on some goo weight on a pretty low dose.

Thanks for your views guys. Anyone else want to chime in?

Cheers
    S

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Wink just go for it

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

S

As far as i'm concerned, a friend of mine used it and i was pretty stunned when i saw results after 6 weeks! Man! rock hard muscles and he was like freaky!

1. What kind of dose : 40 to 60 depending on your bodywheight and tolerance? you may start w/ 30/40 and then bump after two weeks.
    2. General impressions : great! he gains in vascularity and general volume! cut meanwhile!
    3. Any sides? no so much, 2/3 zits and couldn't end his arms workout. He was to pumped up! he told me that first week his stomach was little shitty, and then he got used to it.....meantime, his hunger bumped 10 times as usually.
    General impression: Great stuff and even better if stacked w/ test e, his next cycle!

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    is tbol like dbol ?

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    I had a bro who couldn't handle the BP problems he was having.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    t-bol is supposed to be very similar to D-bol but the anabolic /androgenic ratio is better. You will not get the size and bloat with the t-bol, I like it though. Helps get a little vascularity and I felt nice and hard.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    whats it like on the liver tho? would a tbol cycle be ok on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by c8rsa
    whats it like on the liver tho? would a tbol cycle be ok on its own?
    I've seen a lot of ppl on the board say that tbol is easier on the liver. But it's a 17aa just like dbol so I don't see how this can be true.

Anyone else want to chime in on this?

S

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on day 13, up 8 pounds, bench went from 215 x 4 to 225 x 7 in this time. I'm taking 50 ED. I have never had any digestive problem from it whatsoever. Just take it with food, and crunch it up and it will help. Don't take on an empty stomach.

Sides I've had is a couple bloody noses and inability to sleep. A little more than slight increase in libido, and no real acne problems as of yet. I have a feeling my blood pressure is a little high since I have problems sleeping and can feel my heartbeat while laying down, so I'm going to get that checked when I have a day off.

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21
    I'm on day 13, up 8 pounds, bench went from 215 x 4 to 225 x 7 in this time. I'm taking 50 ED. I have never had any digestive problem from it whatsoever. Just take it with food, and crunch it up and it will help. Don't take on an empty stomach.

Sides I've had is a couple bloody noses and inability to sleep. A little more than slight increase in libido, and no real acne problems as of yet. I have a feeling my blood pressure is a little high since I have problems sleeping and can feel my heartbeat while laying down, so I'm going to get that checked when I have a day off.
    Are you taking anything else with it?

Milky87 is offline Member
    I've seen a lot of ppl on the board say that tbol is easier on the liver. But it's a 17aa just like dbol so I don't see how this can be true.

Anyone else want to chime in on this?

S
    The fact that it is 17aa is almost insignifigant.
    - Stanazolol is 17aa and is a killer
    - oxandrolone is 17aa and can be used almost year-round
    - oxymetholone is 17aa and is prety mild even with doses of 150mg, much high than all other orals

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    The fact that it is 17aa is almost insignifigant.
    - Stanazolol is 17aa and is a killer
    - oxandrolone is 17aa and can be used almost year-round
    - oxymetholone is 17aa and is prety mild even with doses of 150mg, much high than all other orals
    Interesting. So what is it exactly that makes one oral easier on the liver than another?

Thanks
    S

Interesting. So what is it exactly that makes one oral easier on the liver than another?
    if we knew that, we might be able to do something about it

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c8rsa
    is tbol like dbol?
    Tbol is Dbol without bloat, gyno and acne (for thoses who usualluy have): much better for solid/quality muscles

Logan13 is offline Banned

cardio overload

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Well I'm rather inexperienced compared to most of the people on here but I will tell you my personal experience so far.

I'm on day 12 of 40mg/day. So far I'm up 5 lbs. I didn't work up to that dose, that is what I started at.

I was very worried about the stomach problems that people talked about so I wanted to start low to see what kinds of sides I would get. The first couple of days I has some stomach problems in the way of cramping and indigestion but that went away by day four I would say.

The biggest problem that I have is muscle cramping. 3 days ago I added taurine and I'm drinking 4 litres of water a day but I still have trouble with cardio. I walk uphill on my treadmill for 45 minutes 5 days a week and the cramping in that muscle in front of my calf is a killer.

Sounds like a shitload of cardio, are you trying to lose alot of bodyfat?

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21

Keep us posted on the BP, I would like to know where you are at. Are you taking any arimidex or anything?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Keep us posted on the BP, I would like to know where you are at. Are you taking any arimidex or anything?
    arimidaex is a big waste of money if he s olny running tbol,,thre is absolutley no point of taking it at all,,unless you are on a heavey cyle that aromatizes,,tbol does nto aromatize

^ it should help keep test levels up

Thread Information