Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765

    ***what do you fellas think about this idea***

    ok, this will be my third cycle. my stats are 200lbs around 13% bf. iv run test susp, enath, prop, winny, and deca . one cylce was 14wks the other was 18wks. iv found that when i'm in wk 8 and the gains stop comming, as soon as i switch compounds it shocks the body and i keep gaining. so i'm going too try something a little different........

    wk1-4 dbol or drol!!!! i can't decide, help!
    wk1-8 test cyp 600mgs
    wk1-12 eq cyp 700mgs wk
    wk9-16tren ace 75mgs ed
    wk9-16 test prop 75-100mgs ed
    wk11-16 anavar 60mgs ed
    HCG : 500iu's 2x's wk7,8,9,14,15,16
    .5mg ldex throughout

    PCT: clomid, nolvadex , trib, clen

    so, what do you guys think? it's kinda like 2 short cycles back too back, bulking then cutting. i'm hoping too gain 15lbs lean with this cycle, but i'm shooting for 18lbs. should i run the tren longer? like wk 7-16? LMK, thanks

    test

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ok, this will be my third cycle. my stats are 200lbs around 13% bf. iv run test susp, enath, prop, winny, and deca . one cylce was 14wks the other was 18wks. iv found that when i'm in wk 8 and the gains stop comming, as soon as i switch compounds it shocks the body and i keep gaining. so i'm going too try something a little different........

    wk1-4 dbol or drol!!!! i can't decide, help!
    wk1-8 test cyp 600mgs
    wk1-12 eq cyp 700mgs wk
    wk9-16tren ace 75mgs ed
    wk9-16 test prop 75-100mgs ed
    wk11-16 anavar 60mgs ed
    HCG : 500iu's 2x's wk7,8,9,14,15,16
    .5mg ldex throughout

    PCT: clomid, nolvadex , trib, clen

    so, what do you guys think? it's kinda like 2 short cycles back too back, bulking then cutting. i'm hoping too gain 15lbs lean with this cycle, but i'm shooting for 18lbs. should i run the tren longer? like wk 7-16? LMK, thanks

    test
    i understand what you are experiencing and i have tried every combination going adding compounds/ freeing up test/ switching long acting to fast acting and still my gains were very slow after a certain amount of weeks, now i just do short cycles come off and recovery and go back on, personanly i feel you should try what you planning on doing by switching your compounds because i do know some BB'S who have gained doing this but try it and see then you can decide and no one else,
    i have gained more and feel better by only doing the short cycles and recoverying this is what ive experienced,

  3. #3
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    your not " shocking your body" by switching compunds,your activating different receptors and triggering different responses from different compounds..there will come a point thopugh that your gains will seem to come to a halt.you just cant continue to grow like a weed indefinately.although it seems you have stopped growing you are still making progress.slowly but surely.

  4. #4
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    id get rid of the eq and replace it with deca and forget about cutting and only worry about bulking. your obviously cut up because your pretty skinny so id concentrate on trying to just add mass and strength. as for the oral id recommend 40-50mgs of d-bol a day. as for the hgh, id wait and use that later after you gain more muscle mass

  5. #5
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    id get rid of the eq and replace it with deca and forget about cutting and only worry about bulking. your obviously cut up because your pretty skinny so id concentrate on trying to just add mass and strength. as for the oral id recommend 40-50mgs of d-bol a day. as for the hgh, id wait and use that later after you gain more muscle mass
    HGH?? LOL, that's not me in my avatar brotha. i don' like deca much.

    thanks for the input marcus. i may have to try those short blast cycles in the near future.

    DEVIL, i do notice increased growth when i switch compounds. i always stop gaining wieght mid cylce. then if i add a compuond and keep my cals high, i can pack on 5-10 more lbs. i gained about 25lbs this past cycle, my second. the last 10lbs was gained after i introduce winny/prop after a test e cycle.

    what about the length of the cycle....should i shorten it up and run the eq/tren together?

  6. #6
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    tothetop

  7. #7
    AnabolicAndre's Avatar
    AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pitt/New Jersey/No source
    Posts
    3,604
    this was suggested to someone in your scenario a while back:

    Weeks 1-5--------->60mgs Var
    Weeks 1-10-------->Tren -A 75mgs ED
    Weeks 1-15-------->Prop 75-100mgs ED
    Weeks 1-12-------->EQ 400-600mgs EW

    I thought it looked cool..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    sounds like a plan, now get shootin boy'

  9. #9
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    hehe, not for a while!

  10. #10
    AnabolicAndre's Avatar
    AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pitt/New Jersey/No source
    Posts
    3,604
    what do you think test got a solid layout??

  11. #11
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    what do you mean AA?

  12. #12
    AnabolicAndre's Avatar
    AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pitt/New Jersey/No source
    Posts
    3,604
    Like a full layout for your cycle?

    I posted the one i thought was nice and neat. I really wanted to do something similar thats why im so excited about it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Agreeing on test with his cycles is wrong.
    He's 19, he needs to be urged to discontinue not continue.
    Cycles are very harsh especially for someone his age.
    You shouldn't have to do these crazy cycles in order to look like someone who actually works out.
    Very unhealthy path you are choosing to continue.

    But then again....It's your life , not anybody elses, do as you please. GOOD LUCK

  14. #14
    Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    your not " shocking your body" by switching compunds,your activating different receptors and triggering different responses from different compounds..there will come a point thopugh that your gains will seem to come to a halt.you just cant continue to grow like a weed indefinately.although it seems you have stopped growing you are still making progress.slowly but surely.

    What different receptors are you referring to?
    ALL AASs directly stimulate the same receptor, the androgen receptor. Doesn't matter if it is Winstrol , anavar , test, deca ...ALL of them directly stimulate the same receptor, the androgen receptor.
    So, which receptor are you referring to?

    K

  15. #15
    Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    what do you think test got a solid layout??
    Sorry for the digression:


    GO STEELERS!!!!!!

    And speaking of solid layouts: It'll be the Steelers' defense laying-out the Broncos' offense!!!!

    GO STEELERS!!!!!!


    Done with my digression. Sorry Testosterona for hijacking and posting meaningless shiat on your thread, but AnabolicAndre's avatar was just too compelling.

  16. #16
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    hehe, not for a while!
    I was under the impression you were waiting a year for your next cycle?


    ~Pinnacle~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •