killer moody is offline New Member

Stacking HGH with test

I am 21 years old 5'9 247lbs and I plan on stacking HGH with test enanthate for a period of 8 weeks and then continuing the HGH for one more month after that.I will take 4 i.u.s per day 5days a week of HGH.Is this enough HGH for three months and will I see better results with this cycle rather than enanthate alone.My cycle history is 6 cycles :test enanthate and deca , test cypionate and dbol , sustanon 250, 2 week IGF cycle,equipoise and test enanthate,and last but certainly not least tren and test enanthate,Please help bros.

Quote Originally Posted by killer moody
    I am 21 years old 5'9 247lbs and I plan on stacking HGH with test enanthate for a period of 8 weeks and then continuing the HGH for one more month after that.I will take 4 i.u.s per day 5days a week of HGH.Is this enough HGH for three months and will I see better results with this cycle rather than enanthate alone.My cycle history is 6 cycles :test enanthate and deca, test cypionate and dbol, sustanon 250, 2 week IGF cycle,equipoise and test enanthate,and last but certainly not least tren and test enanthate,Please help bros.

I think bro you should research how to do a real cycle GH for month or 2 is a waste at least GH should be taken for 6months & the test between 10wks to 15wks

i would do test for 12wks 600 or 750ew with frontloading a 1000mg the first week & growth for 6months start @ 2i.u & pump it up every 4 or 5 days 1i.u till your reach 4 i.u's

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you only want to run test for 8 weeks id recommend you do prop instead of enth since its faster acting. as for the gh, 3 months should be the min. you run it but id recommend at least 6 months because it takes a long time to see results and gh works best when run for a long time. if you want something you can run for 3 months id recommend igf 4 weeks on/4 weeks off for 3 months

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    takes 2 months just to start FEELING IT lol
    run gh for about 10 wks working ur way up SLOWLY .. start out shootin ED to ramp up igf levels, after one month go to 5'2 scheduling.

then after 10 weeks RUN A CYCLE while still on gh .. its SO MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE

if u run it for just to months thats like running TestE for 2 weeks and stoppin

Thanks guys but I have one more question.How do I do pct on HGH? Can I shoot HCG while on HGH.Basically what i'm asking is how do I recover from a cycle while on HGH?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    21 is too young for GH, you'll just be throwing your money away. Your body is already producing a good amount naturally. Wait til you older for GH. PCT should be nolva and clomid. HCG is usually taken during cycle to preven atrophy, not during PCT

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    what is your body fat % ???

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    PCT should be nolva and clomid. HCG is usually taken during cycle to preven atrophy, not during PCT
    Not according to Oasis. They give Rx for Test and HGC for pct.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    Not according to Oasis. They give Rx for Test and HGC for pct.
    yaeh well they are a lil different.. u can run HCG during pct but i would NOT EXCEED the first 4 days of it.. infact i run my hcg for 15 days when im 19days away from pct that way by the time i administer my 15th shot its 4day active life has cleared and i can start pct w/ a full nutsack and 0suppression

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    GH at 21 is, well I have to say it, STUPID.

ROOKIE MOVE.

For what, 2 months max? Pfffffttttttttttt............................

WASTE of time and money!

~SC~

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    GH at 21 is, well I have to say it, STUPID.

ROOKIE MOVE.

For what, 2 months max? Pfffffttttttttttt............................

WASTE of time and money!

~SC~

WATCH IT!!!!

I started at 22 for 10 months.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, 10 months, not 2..........

but it's still dumb @ that age, I can't change my outlook on that one sorry.

~SC~

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I agree to some extent. I don't think anyone under 22 should be running HGH and I also agree that HGH is way better when you're older. That's why I'm not on it now.

oh my bodyfat percentage.What is this fat you speak of ive never heard of it. lol just kidding man 11%

Ok I appreciate all of your help.It seems as if i was going to make a STUPID mistake so yeah im just going to run sustanon and dbol and then cycle off with IGF(amazing stuff).Please give me some suggestions on pct for this cycle.I have ran Igf before just not in pct.So how should I approach this guys? Thanks again!!

OOOOOhhh yeah, Has anyone ever stacked dbol and equipoise and if so how much weight did you gain? And please respond to my IGF question also.Thanks

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    Doesnt GH cause some messed up stuff, like longer than usual arms and a huge nose...?

Hey Hydroponics, Dude HGH has a shit load of sides, but when used at correct dosage and age ive heard its simply amazing to say the least.You have to do a drug in low dosages to see how you respond before you commit to it. I learned that with tren . Ace.

Thread Information