The Iron Game Guest

Does anyone ever regret what we do, or feel they are in too deep

You know what I mean, too heavy cycles, not taking enough time off, experimenting and so on. Has it ever caught up on any of you older gentlemen

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok im a young female but i agree its caught up with me already!

I totally know what you mean, eating is essential cant go anywhere without my supply of food, water etc! Even when i started my job i had to make sure we had good kitchen facilites! LOL i dont know obsession or what i even turn nights out down all the time because of going to the gym! Where does it all end ahhhhhhhhh!!

Experimenting with every suppliment under the sun etc etc
    Ms Figure

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Like it IG, time to think.

I think when your measuring in grammes things are on the slide.

Do you ever ask yourself WhyTF do I do this to myself? I should be normal weight 150LBS get drunk and spend money on other stuff rather than food, gear and supplements...........but hey who wants to be normal and no offence to anyone 150LBS but who wants to be 150LBS?

Not me so you put up with it cos is an addiction like any other, hopefully this one won't kill me?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Big Al we,ve discussed this before stop lying to yourself we all know you weigh 149.5 lbs

Seriously and honestly if I did,nt have the lifestyle I have know I would be drunk most nights spend money on crap and have the motivation and dedication of a chocolate fireguard after being there and seeing that side and seeing the side I have at present its got to be what i have now.

OK it costs money and it DOES become an obsession and "normal" people don,t understand and you cram supplements down your neck 24/7 but I would like to think of myself as being just a little fitter than the average person more dedicated and a stronger person.OK I have just started using AS but I view that as better than going out getting pissed every night.At least from our "abuse" we get a lot in return that works for our benefit.

Going off from the original question - sorry IG

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Big Al we,ve discussed this before stop lying to yourself we all know you weigh 149.5 lbs
    Ok bro remember I know where you live!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    But I,m British and we have got to stick together bro!! I guess I can still type with one hand and a black eye! I,ll just have to wear some shades LOL Just don,t hit me too hard I cry easily

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    I,ll just have to wear some shades o
    Billy...you can borrow mine...Mike really digs them

Well IG it's is far too early for me to go into detail about cycles etc...but as far as obsession goes...no, I don't think I go too far. When it's -5 degreesC ( 23 degrees F), the middle of winter, pitch black at 5:30am and I'm running (or powerwalking) around my subdivision with Slipknot screaming in my ear from my walkman headphones I feel incredible. I think of everybody sound asleep in their warm comfortable beds and I take pride in the fact that I'm doing something that is not ordinary in persuit of a goal. Who knows...that may carry over into my gear use and I may end up pushing the envelope (I understand where you were coming from in your DNP thread Primo) but I'm pretty sure I will always put safety first. I guess we'll see.....

Pete

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I can't say that I have ever regretted any of this, but at times I do question whether I am going to far, or really need to acheive some of the goals I set for myself. Last night I took my first DNP 300 mgs. powder, and later took 5 mls. of butandiol. About a half hour after that I puked. First time I puked in years. I threw the butandiol out this morning. When your face down in the toilet, you can't help but think that you may be in too deep. I never had trouble with roids before, but now with DNP, brewing your own fina, butandiol, injecting EOD or ED, it's different than it was before for me.

Each and every day I think more and more about what Mike writes and whether I am "being safe."

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Honestly the only regret I have is not listening to older (smarter) people when I first started training etc. Things like warm up before you train, get enough sleep, don't lift more than you can control, keep a detailed log of your training & diet....I could go on. If I only knew then what I know now I'd be real scary!

Mike Guest
    Yeah Pete give them away.....I mean let Billy borrow them....

IG -

Yes. I have been there. It gets scary when you are forced to really take a look at where you are and what you're doing. I had a heart attack when I was 24....changed my perception drastically. I get scared sometimes when I order my gear and I realize how much juice I am about to embark on......I hear you brother.

Gilster is offline Member
    I see only benefits to this lifestyle. I sat on my as for 16+ years and turned into a fat bastard. I ruined all the work I did from the age of 14 to 20. I was misserable and unhappy, and unhealthy. I lived the life before and new I had to come back. I will never regret taking my life back. I WILL be smart and carful about my use, but I will use PROPERLY for the rest of my life. I will make errors on the cautious side. If we educate ourselves and do things patiently, and intelligently, we will live longer and healthier kives,IMO. I may not have had a heartattack at 24 but if I did not come back to this life I surely would have had one by the age of 40. And my body would have been in such poor shape that I would not have survived it. So far I regret only leaving this life. I feel better than I have in 16+ years. I am in control again. I am 38 and everything looks better now. This will not change for me.

Gilster

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Does anyone ever regret what we do, or feel they are in too deep

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    You know what I mean, too heavy cycles, not taking enough time off, experimenting and so on. Has it ever caught up on any of you older gentlemen
    IG, while I may not be as "mature" (I tried to put it kindly...) as you, I can tell you this.

Of all the drugs, substances, etc. that I have put in to my body, AAS is the one I regret the least. I was talking to my source just last week and he and I both agreed that of all the things out there one can do, AAS is much more of a benefit than the other recreational drugs that are out there.

If I could turn back the hands of time, I would do so many things differently.... but wouldn't we all.

I live for today and keep sight of tomorrow.

I have cut my partying back to a minimum because of what I am doing now and I have no regrets at all in that sense.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ig
    if the rest of your life is in order, you shouldnt regret this for a second...........i know what your thinking and where your going with this and imho it aint good bro. as far as im concerned aas is the least of my worries, i have a beautiful wife, nice home and a great job. i also have friends and a family that love me and i them. these are my priorities. aas is a big #2 in MY LIFE.
    i might not be explaining this very well, and i dont want to give everyone the wrong idea, because what i do for myself is highly important to me also, but i just have my priorities and i dont plan on ever letting it catch up to me. i bodybuild because i love this sport and the dedication it takes to endure it -if i ever feel its getting out of hand its time for me to back off and reassess.................period.

sorry i missed you last night bro..................

peace bb79

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    it's been catching up to me lately. not really the juice, since i don't do it that much or with super high doses, but with the everyday workouts in the gym. it's getting hard to bust ass everyday. maybe it's just because i got a new job, but i'm having a hard time

justalilguy is offline New Member
    Well i still go to college and i cant stand when people take hits of e everynight o shrooms lsd or any of that junk, alil mary jane never hurt anyone but i cut back on that to drastically. Hittin the gym since i was 13 changed me drastically. i started at 5 ft tall 205 pds when i was 13, then all naturally i got to 5 10 bout 170 and now that ive platued i got my ass up to 195 w/ the help of as. i just started y 2nd cycle and i hope to get a lil bigger and leaner. all the time in the gym changed my entire outlook on life. i was always depressed and had very low self esteem. but now i am not only happier but healthier. im still a novice at this as stuff but im sure their will be more cycles for me in the future. never regret the things youve done only regret those you didnt do. and besides its fun

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    I think about it sometime,,,,but i dont stress about it...i worry more about getting busted with mail order gear alot more

The Iron Game Guest
    I cant get busted mail ordering, I may get a fine or conditional discharge. I dont thankfully have that worry, but this isnt healthy and it isnt safe. What expense should I sacrifice my personal and social life to get as big as possible and feed myself 6000cals a day staying on for lengthy periods of time to gain and maintain.

Sorry, I should have also said ladies

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i always say

i always say live fast, die young.james dean is immortalized.get the fame,fuck the $$(we all have that), party like a rock star and let kids ask their parents one day who was (insert your name here)?

john47 is offline New Member

interesting

that is amazing to me . ive still never taken as , but i can't wait . for years i have tried supplement after supplement . ive followed the workouts tips of the pros . all the way from my weight training class in high school , to me being in the park on a friday night running sprints in the rain , to the countless protein shakes , amino acids , creatine , etc. i was convinced that if i worked a little harder id gain muscle . but its been over 10 years now and the only thing getting bigger is my gut (unless you count my ass) . id just like to see a little improvement , thats all . fuck i don't have to be the biggest guy . but id just like to feel like im working out for a reason . i want to be stronger , faster , look better and feel better too . just like a kid who's never driven a car yet , i cant wait . i want to feel the power that so many people say can only be unleashed with the use of as .

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well guys I am 30, and I have done ABS in the past, probally not as much as most of you, but I have done them, and I have a different perspective. I enjoy taking "Gear". I mean I have alot of self control (at least with that anyway), I do think about it alot, but hey man, juice is just like anything else if you abuse it, you risk the harms and side effects therein. I don't feel one bit guilty or ever think I push my body to much. Actually gives me a freakin high to push my body to it's limits just to see how far I can push myself. I believe that man is what he believes. If you think you can do something, you have already half done it.
    Of course again, I probally don't do "gear" as much as some, in fact, it has been a year and a half since I have even touched the stuff. but I plan on getting a cycle going again in the next couple of months (if I can get my hands on what I want). I have taken just about every freakin suppliment under the moon, and I do kinda see where you all are coming from, but I beg to differ. I enjoy putting my body thru pain (go figure, I think full and I had this conversation before), I mean every time I look in the mirror it gives me new motivation to push myself even more. Hell I am 30, and I still love the feeling of the high I get after working out. Maybe I am misunderstanding the topic here, but I never worry about stuff like that. I am more worried about dying of unnatural causes like automobile accident than I am dying from AS. But of course again, I don't do them as much as some.

El Rey is offline New Member

For some it has

Caught up, that is. I had a friend who died at 48, pro bodybuilder, used his whole adult life. But that's the old stuff and he used ALL the time. We're all going to die. Be careful, use good p[roducts, be smart and stay healthy. Toxicology teachs us one thing: continual exposure to a material, is usually worse than intermittent exposure. So take time off, don't drink booze, drink lots of water, eat your Wheeties.

partyboy- james dean is dead and nobody cares, dying young is a cop out for poor living, and when I die I want my kids to know who I was and respect/love the life I lived. It's about leaving a legacy, Yes live every day to the fullest but you reap what you sow. Life is a gift...don't waste it. Not disin you personally just my thought on your post.

no it's fine nothing personal

it was meant in a joking manner.i appreciate life everyday.i'm only 22 and i have everything most people work a lifetime to attain.wonderful family, beautful successful gf, beachouse, great apartment, amazing career, $$$, etc. i do respect your comment to anyone who would say what i posted in a total serious manner.i'm not goign anywhere anytime soon.i have way too much to live for.

Peace Bro. I'm glad you were not serious and should realize you usually not. Anyway good for you.

cool

anytime i can give some info to help out i'm all about it.most of my other posts are purely for entertainment value,haha.just trying to keep people on their toes and laughing.tough times we are all goign through and sometimes you just need to laugh.good talking w/ you bro/

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    The only people it catches up to are the ones who abuse. In reality, everyone here should stop and think about what is being asked here. This is a mental game, unless you are a show bound you should seriously think about stepping away from this game. Go cry to your Doctor about what you did and let him see if everything is ok with your body from all the stuff you have shot in your azz. This game is not for the weak of heart. Be a warrior take it to the f...... grave. "Shut the f... up and Train" ps. Treat every workout and every meal like it were your last cause it could be.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    The only people it catches up to are the ones who abuse. In reality, everyone here should stop and think about what is being asked here. This is a mental game, unless you are a show bound you should seriously think about stepping away from this game. Go cry to your Doctor about what you did and let him see if everything is ok with your body from all the stuff you have shot in your azz. This game is not for the weak of heart. Be a warrior take it to the f...... grave. "Shut the f... up and Train" ps. Treat every workout and every meal like it were your last cause it could be.
    Why are you bumping 3 year old threads?

beefydragon is offline Member

Who doesn't have an obsession?

IG, I've new to this game so my words don't weight as much like the vets here. But I would like to say that I've been obsessed with steroids since I've been in junior high. (i'm now 28). But just the past few months I've decided to jump on roids and join the dark side. My test level is already low from my previous lab results... so i don't think i really have much to loose. At least now I'm psychologically ready to dedicate myself to eating well and working hard. I think it's no different then going under the knife for a tummy tuck or face lift. It's all psychological which I think it's the most important aspect.

-J

SaTyR is offline Member
    [QUOTE=XBiker]IG, while I may not be as "mature" (I tried to put it kindly...) as you, I can tell you this.

Of all the drugs, substances, etc. that I have put in to my body, AAS is the one I regret the least.

I agree with you Xbiker , i was getting tired of coming home every sunday not remembering what i did last night , or fryday when i smoked a **** million braincelles dead on weed . Not to mension the enormous amount of junkfood i kept stuffing into my body . When im on AAS i only feel (good).

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm pretty sure I'm on my last cycle now . . . I think once I get my business up and running I'll probably not have enough time for everything I want to do, so lifting will probably go first. I'll replace that with a dog that I'll have to get up and walk twice a day, probably run a bit around the lake, and that'll be enough.
    I suppose I'll probably drop 75 - 100 lbs, and I'll miss the extra size and all, but I'll have traded it in on other worthwhile stuff.
    My time with AS will be like the time I spent with shrooms . . . fun while it lasted.
    --Tock

Thread Information