goose is offline Banned

TESTOLACTONE the best anti E,use it!!!!!!

Reported Characteristics

Active-Life: 12-24 hours oral
    Drug Class: Anti-estrogen/Aromatase enzyme inhibitor
    Average Reported Dosage: Oral: 200-300mg daily.
    Acne: Rare
    Water Retention: None
    High Blood Pressure: Rare
    Liver Toxic: Not listed but unlikely
    DHT Conversion: None
    Decreases HPTA Function: No. (Actually increased HPTA activity)
    Aromatization: None

Teslac is used as an anti-estrogen. Instead of acting as an estrogen antagonist (competing for estrogen receptor-sites), Teslac prevents the aromatization of androgens into estrogens by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme. Obviously this prevents or minimizes the negative effects of estrogen such as gyno, water retention, and female pattern fat deposits. Teslac is unique in that it is reputed to cause permanent irreversible suppression of estrogen production in males.

Technically speaking, Teslac is an oral androgenic steroid related to testosterone . However, it has only very low androgenic and no anabolic effect. Medical use of Teslac is for treatment of breast carcinoma in women. For male athletes, it is probably the best anti-estrogen available, and it causes an increase in natural (endogenous) testosterone production. Teslac elevates natural testosterone production by influencing the HYPOTHALAMUS to stimulate the PITUITARY to release more gonadotropin. This in turn simulates the testes Leydig cells to produce more testosterone at a significantly increased level (Comparable to HCG ). Unlike HCG, Teslac takes several days to cause this effect. So administration over a prolonged period (several days) clinically considered necessary (under a doctors care). For this reason Teslac does "create" an improved anabolic/androgenic environment. Even so-called natural (like lifting tons of weight and drinking protein powders is natural) I have employed benefits form this drug.
    Plasma calcium elevation has been during administration of Teslac!!

I find the Injectable form the best, I have found 100mg/1ml daily with Proviron 50-mg daily to be the best combo,very strong,full protection.It is the best anti-estrogen available,and I don`t see you americans taking advantage how wonderful this drug is.

goose4..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Can i pimp you so i can afford it? Last time i checked this drug cost more that the cycle.

goose is offline Banned
    No cheap under ground labs produce it? I`m very Surprised as the you think the demand would lower the price,so I guess economics plays a role,but let me tell you this,Andriol in Greese costs 11 euros,in the states it costs 70$,this is for 60 tabs.It depends on where you get these products,people just want huge profit.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    No cheap under ground labs produce it? I`m very Surprised as the you think the demand would lower the price,so I guess economics plays a role,but let me tell you this,Andriol in Greese costs 11 euros,in the states it costs 70$,this is for 60 tabs.It depends on where you get these products,people just want huge profit.

goose4..
    I’ve never seen it in powder form so I doubt any ugls are making it. Besides you can get the 3rd gen AIs in powder at a really good price so why bother?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I’ve never seen it in powder form so I doubt any ugls are making it. Besides you can get the 3rd gen AIs in powder at a really good price so why bother?

Good point

goose4..

Good point

goose4..
    Personally, I’ve always been interested in testlac, just the shit is so expensive.

goose is offline Banned
    I have been using it for the last 2 years,was quite strange the first 2 times,I got a tongue infection,however,I have no problems at all now,I think it was to do with the tabs,for some reasons the inject does not give me any sides,Greese,india and Saudi Arabia are the key.I like your choice of drugs big.

goose4..

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like something worth using in PCT as well!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Sounds like something worth using in PCT as well!

Yes just like PROVIRON ,it can be used in PCT.The name of the injection type I use is FLUDESTRIN 50,gives excellent hardening effects.

goose4..

I have been using it for the last 2 years,was quite strange the first 2 times,I got a tongue infection,however,I have no problems at all now,I think it was to do with the tabs,for some reasons the inject does not give me any sides,Greese,india and Saudi Arabia are the key.I like your choice of drugs big.

goose4..
    This is news to me. I didn't know it came in injectable form as well. Is it esterfied? I've know about Falsodex and i've seen tamoxifen deconate from a ulg but that's it.

goose is offline Banned
    Shots are each day,the injectable form is cheaper,better and safer.Think of primo tabs and primo depot,who would buy the tabs,catch my drift.

Trade Names: for the injectable
    Fludestrin 100 mg/ml; Bristol G
    Fludestrin 50 mg/ml; Bristol G

goose4..
    Last edited by goose; 01-18-2006 at 11:16 AM.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Drug/Laboratory Test Interactions: Physiologic effects of testolactone may result in decreased estradiol concentrations with radioimmunoassays for estradiol, increased plasma calcium concentrations, and increased 24-hour urinary excretion of creatine and 17-ketosteroids.

Hmm, maybe not as good as Arimidex , Proviron .

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Reported Characteristics

Active-Life: 12-24 hours oral
    Drug Class: Anti-estrogen/Aromatase enzyme inhibitor
    Average Reported Dosage: Oral: 200-300mg daily.
    Acne: Rare
    Water Retention: None
    High Blood Pressure: Rare
    Liver Toxic: Not listed but unlikely
    DHT Conversion: None
    Decreases HPTA Function: No. (Actually increased HPTA activity)
    Aromatization: None

Teslac is unique in that it is reputed to cause permanent irreversible suppression of estrogen production in males.

Technically speaking, Teslac is an oral androgenic steroid related to testosterone .

goose4..
    Goose,

What exactly does the bolded part mean, "Permanent Irreversible suppression?" As in, for the rest of my life?

K.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Goose,

What exactly does the bolded part mean, "Permanent Irreversible suppression?" As in, for the rest of my life?

K.

Yes,I have heard some doctors prescribe this drug to cure heavy gyno issues.

goose4..

Yes,I have heard some doctors prescribe this drug to cure heavy gyno issues.

goose4..

Correct me if am wrong bro i this happened "perament Estrogen supression" wont that affect any male badly & eventually it will hurt your bones maybe reduce bone density am just wondering because we as males need some estrogen in our bodies god didnt put it there for nothing.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

goose is offline Banned
    perament Estrogen supression,does not mean you will end up having 0% Estrogen,you are very correct that we need some Estrogen in our bodies, we have evolved like this over the years,for this need.

goose4..

perament Estrogen supression,does not mean you will end up having 0% Estrogen,you are very correct that we need some Estrogen in our bodies, we have evolved like this over the years,for this need.

goose4..

oh i see if its like this then its worth the money

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Last edited by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][; 01-19-2006 at 12:28 PM.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member

goose4..

Goose4,

Call me stupid and kick me in arse....but, if Teslac PERMANENTLY suppresses estrogen and repeated use of Teslac continues to permanently supresss additional estogen...then doesn't estrogen levels become almost zero or damn near zero at some point in time with continued Teslac use? I'm asking b/c I don't know much of Teslac.

Have you had bloodwork(estradiol) done before and after Teslac use? If so, what were the results?

thanks,

K.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I guess it could be used very effectively during PCT due to its actions. It raises LH, FSH and more importantly, actual testosterone whilst reducing estrogen. A perfect AS for PCT one may argue.

goose is offline Banned
    Yes swifto,good point TESTOLACTONE is a Steroid !!! Hard to believe but true.

goose4..

Thread Information