anavar100 is offline Associate Member

Tren and EQ bad together????

ok i have hear alot of different things when is comes to stacking Tren E and EQ? alot of ppl rave about how good it is ..and the awsome gains they see and vascularity and others say that there is no point in running EQ with tren because of the fact that tren is soo strong. and that they use the same receptors and it over powers the EQ? can i get some feedbackk. because i was seriously thinking about runing a tren and Eq cycle soon? thanks!

also . is it true that running such a high dossage such as 400-600mg can be bad for your blood presure.. and if someone already has high blood presure should they stay away from EQ? how bad is it ????

fanatic is offline Member
    Sounds like a good combo, but I'd ad either test p or test e depending if youre wanting to cut or bulk. Tren has some harsh sides but, if you can deal with them, teaming it with the monster appetite (or vascularity if body fat is low) eq gives sounds like a good combo.

yeah im using test E im trying to gain some lean mass.. anyone else? know anything about EQ and if its good or bad with tren ?? thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im using tren and eq both right now. Blood pressure is an issue so if you already have it, maybe you should re-think.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no point really, adding EQ to TREN . Because they both bind strongly to the AR-recepter. Switching the EQ with DIANABOL would be a better bulking cycle, much better!! (If cutting, winny would be good.)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah if u run EQ w/ tren .. the EQ becomes obsolete in the fact that tren is so overpowring that eq gains arent even noticable if there are any incomparison to tren

anyone else that here that thinks Tren and EQ are a great combo? i have heard alot of ppl say they loved it some ppl say that EQ is one AB that u can stack with tren

nate3422 is offline Member
    im taking tren and eq right now as well

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    so you guys are against eq and tren ...thats what im hearing mostly...how is this possible??

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    bump

yeah is there anyone who has done a tren and EQ cycle and saw good gains.. and more importantly saw gains from the EQ while using the tren????

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    yeah is there anyone who has done a tren and EQ cycle and saw good gains.. and more importantly saw gains from the EQ while using the tren????
    I really like them together for cutting, they get you hard as nails. Both of them are going to be in my cutter this spring. I would recommend trying them and see the results for yourself, I dont think you'll be disappointed.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah if u run EQ w/ tren .. the EQ becomes obsolete in the fact that tren is so overpowring that eq gains arent even noticable if there are any incomparison to tren
    can you prove this or is this just YOUR theory?

I run them both together with good results.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    can you prove this or is this just YOUR theory?

I run them both together with good results.

How about the RBC red blood count well i know EQ increase RBC how about tren i dont like combining 2 compounds that increase RBC ive had the sides not fun at all.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    How about the RBC red blood count well i know EQ increase RBC how about tren i dont like combining 2 compounds that increase RBC ive had the sides not fun at all.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    RBC ? was never an issue with tren..eq and anadrol may be not such a good idea,

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Tren and eq (along with test) is a great combo. If you run Tren A and are doing daily shots, split up the eq to shoot daily as well.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Tren and eq (along with test) is a great combo. If you run Tren A and are doing daily shots, split up the eq to shoot daily as well.

..and there's the answer....
    ...However, anavar100, if you've never run tren , I'd run a test/tren cycle prior to throwing EQ into the mix...
    ..and alot of AAS can elevate your BP, whether it's from fluid retention or an increased RBC......
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-19-2006 at 08:13 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    so eq is ok with tren ????man u guys confuse me sometimes....

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    so eq is ok with tren????man u guys confuse me sometimes....
    Its ok, but no point really!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i dont see anythign wrong with stacking the two.my upcoming cycle is prop/tren /eq.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    More anabolics in a cycle is not going to hinder or mask or hurt anything... it will help.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Its ok, but no point really!
    Although tren binds more strongly to the AR than EQ, they still can be used together. Your previous statement though true does not factor in AR replenishment and up-regulation.

MODESEVEN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer View Post
    I really like them together for cutting, they get you hard as nails. Both of them are going to be in my cutter this spring. I would recommend trying them and see the results for yourself, I dont think you'll be disappointed.
    agreed.

ArkRoyal is offline New Member
    I think a lot of people on this thread are just making shit up. They might believe that it's true but it just came out of thin air with no basis in fact.

Go ahead and run tren and EQ together you'll love it.

Thread Information