DiMensionX is offline Member

Question Opinions on EQ or Deca for next cycle please

Well, I'm about to stock up for my next cycle and was wondering what everyones opinions are on EQ vs Deca . I've searched and read up but could still use the opinions.

Currently on my first cycle of the following:
    Fina 75mg/ed, weeks 1-5
    Fina 100mg/ed, weeks 6-12
    Sust 500mg/week, weeks 1-10
    Winny 50mg/ed, weeks 5-12
    Liquidex 1mg/ed
    Clomid at the end
    Nolva on hand

This cycle was for cutting BF and gaining some LBM. It is working quite nicely thus far. My next cycle I am going for putting on a good 20lbs - 30lbs of LBM.

I was thinking of something like this:
    Deca or EQ 600mg's/week, weeks 1-12
    Sust or Cyp 750mg's/week, weeks 1-13 MWF Injections
    Test Prop 50mg's/ed, weeks 1-4
    Test Prop 50mg's/ed, weeks 14-15
    D-Bol 50mg/ed, weeks 1-4
    Winny 50mg/ed, weeks 12-15
    Liquidex 1mg/ed throughout
    Clomid at the end
    Nolva on hand

I know EQ is called a "cutting" drug but would in not work just fine for these purposes? I like the idea of the vascularity and possible hunger from it. Deca sounds good from a joint perspective, but makes me nervous about Progest gyno.

What is everyones opinion on this cycle? I'm thinking 20lbs should be no problem either way. Given that which drug would you choose and why?

Thanks,

DMX

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    bump....i'd like to hear some answers to this one
    i too am swaying towards the EQ because of the Progest gyno!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    cyp 750mg week 1-13. If you want to use prop...I don't see the need for sus. I like the idea of using prop at the beginning. This is the proper way of manipulating esters to your advantage. I just don't see the logic behind sustanon . I also like the idea of the frequent (MWF like you said) injections even with the cyp.

Eq 600mg weeks 1-12 I suggest you use eq just because I've heard so many great things about it and am dying to try it. LOL. I have used deca and really liked it. I wouldn't worry about progesterone gyno...very rare. but I think if cutting down while adding LBM eq would be better suited for your needs.

Propionate 50mg ed week 1-4
    Propionate 50mg ed week 14-15
    dbol 50mg ed week 1-4

winny 50mg ed week 12-15 (4 weeks isn't very long...I would try for week 10-15) JMO

rest looks perfect....good luck on whatever you decide to choose bro.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dizzy is da man:-). Thanks bud. Well, how's this logic about Sust vs Cyp, $4 an amp vs $7 an amp... Thats my issue as far as that goes. Thats why I kinda figured at 750mg's spread to 3 shots a week I would have fairly stable blood levels. Who knows, I really want to go for Cyp just because everyone says how much better it is, the Sust I'm on now aint to shabby though.

I was leaning towards the EQ anyway, plus I already have a 50mg/ml 50ml jug. So all I need is a couple more jugs. Thanks for the advice man.

DMX

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Go with the cyp. I didnt like sust...at all. Put on 15lbs on a sust only cycle, then pissed the majority of it out. My face looked like a pumpkin. Much less water retention w. cyp, and your levels stay more stable.

Cant advise you about the eq vs. deca ..havent tried either one yet. EQ is on tap soon this summer tho.

I think you are running your fina way too long on your current cycle. I'd say 8 weeks maximum.

dq

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Well, how's this logic about Sust vs Cyp, $4 an amp vs $7 an amp... Thats my issue as far as that goes.
    Well yeah...there is a slight difference there. That sounds perfectly logical to me. Just be forewarned...unstable levels of test is a enviroment for gyno.

Thread Information