Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Advice

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I like Toolman and hes a very smart person. Many different ways of looking at this.

Toolman, what makes you think that you were completely shut down? Did you get bloodwork done?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    aight marcus ,jay,swift!!nice to see this still bein bumped!!
    Yeah. Needs to be read by many.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I like Toolman and hes a very smart person. Many different ways of looking at this.

Toolman, what makes you think that you were completely shut down? Did you get bloodwork done?
    Thanks for the confidence Jay. I think suppression or shut down are a play on symantics. Any of these AAS are going to have an effect on your natural hormone production. I think using the word supression is misleading as people may believe there is little or no effect on testosterone production. I was of that school of thought myself until I experienced my first var primo cycle and started reading other knowledgable guys on here like mudman stating that 50 mgs of var will shuit you down.

My first primo, var cycle, I completely lost my sex drive. Was able to preform, but had no desire to. Ran my ptc and when I had my bloodwork done 4 weeks later my test count was WAY down. If it was only suppressed, and I ran PTC, why was my test as low post ptc as it is when I run any cycle. If it truely was just a "supression" then why did I not recover more quickly or have any sex drive on cycle?

THe question I pose to those of you that say it does not shut you down, have you ever run them both alone without test? I know before I did, I was of the same schoold of thought as you and believed that side of the arguement. Since then, I am of the other school of thought. If you search VAR HPTA you will find many, many threads on here posting good articles from both sides. One thing you will find is most agree that dosages of 60mgs or more will shut you down. The comments I was refering to that started my dislike of the advise this guy was giving was him suggesting to run 60mgs at least and it will not shut you down, use it 12 weeks, it gives great gains, etc. As a whole, it is clearly coming from a guy that has not experienced this compound.
    Last edited by toolman; 01-20-2006 at 12:51 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i dont care wat anyone says or documents they post,i beleive people are affected differently whichever compounds they use,i will always run test with watever i use,but thats just me!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i dont care wat anyone says or documents they post,i beleive people are affected differently whichever compounds they use,i will always run test with watever i use,but thats just me!
    I think thats a very important principal to abide by when considering putting a cycle together.

toolman is offline Banned
    Ditto...nothing like being 40+ and having the drive of a 17 yr old.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    bump for more people to read!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep i feel that CASE STUDIES and Research Papers are GREAT for getting your feet wet.. but what i value most is PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!.. if a research article says i can run insulin 7weeks JUST FINE but someone else has ran it religously 12 weeks and another 10 weeks .. IM going to say i can run mine just as long unless i have some krazy health unaddressed health issues

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    good thread booz ... very important subject .... a lot of shit advice being thrown around in here

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Bump

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    IMO once your natural test levels are NOT at baseline you are "shutdown". So i'll back Toolman on this.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    but what i value most is PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh someone who agrees with me, maybe there is hope after all.

BUMP................

goose is offline Banned
    (booz) for vet.

If England dont win the world cup,I will give up AAS.

goose4..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    (booz) for vet.

If England dont win the world cup,I will give up AAS.

goose4..
    do you want my home addy goose!!!

goose is offline Banned
    This is no joke,we loose you will never see me here again,lol.If we win, drinks on me,all AR members!!!!!!

goose4..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information