Thread: Prop Pain!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty

Prop Pain!

Ok, so anyway I had a thread on here yesterday about a buddy of mine doing a prop only cycle for 10 wks. We were trying to figure out if he could get away with doing 200mg eod but came to the conclusion that 100mg ed would provide better results because of more consistent blood levels. Anyway, he shot his first prop injection yesterday. I had always heard prop was painful but it looked like hell. He has done numerous cycles with test e, deca , eq, tren , and a few others. He says prop is by far the worst. The concentration is 200mg/ml so yesterday before he worked out he shot 1/2 ml into his right quad. The prop comes from a asain ugl that I'm not allowed to say but they are known for being a little painfull with their test products. My question to you guys is what can he do for the pain? It affected his workout bad this morning and we were doing shoulders! If you never met him, you would of thought he had a fake leg. Should he consider cutting it with some grapeseed oil? I've never done it. Do you take 1/2cc out of the sterile oil then pull 1/2cc of prop, replace needle and inject? Any advice would be great. Personally I told him to just man the F#CK UP and take it like a champ. I imagine the sites would get used to it in a matter of time anyway. Then again, I have never used prop.

Thanks in advance.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you can try running it under hot water for a couple of minutes to losen the oil up a bit i have found this helps a fair bit. also if it is 200mg/ml there is probably not much you can do cause of the ba/bb content used would be so high it is going to kill you no matter what, imo. you can try an dcut it with grapeseed oil but i am unsure how try and post that question in the laboratory forum and you'll get the right answer asap.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    you can try running it under hot water for a couple of minutes to losen the oil up a bit i have found this helps a fair bit. also if it is 200mg/ml there is probably not much you can do cause of the ba/bb content used would be so high it is going to kill you no matter what, imo. you can try an dcut it with grapeseed oil but i am unsure how try and post that question in the laboratory forum and you'll get the right answer asap.
    Yeah I heard lightly warming it up helps. I also heard with prop that you should always take injections in the morning so the oil can move around a bit. 200mg/ml is high for prop I guess. He has done test e 400mg/ml of the same company and said it didn't hurt one bit. I don't know. Thanks for the response. Anyone else with suggestions?

Logan13 is offline Banned

farmak

I am using Farmak Prop 50mg/ml, this stuff has ZERO pain. Next cycle, give it a try.

I tried running a cycle with 200mg/ml(100mg/ED) prop before and couldn't handle it......and I have a high tolerance to pain. The prop was from a well known UG domestic lab who is no longer around. I even tried cutting it with some EQ [B]AND[B] sterile oil which made little diffence. In the end I had to switch labs and go with 100mg/ml prop. From now on I make my own painless prop at 125mg/ml.

volume

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I tried running a cycle with 200mg/ml(100mg/ED) prop before and couldn't handle it......and I have a high tolerance to pain. The prop was from a well known UG domestic lab who is no longer around. I even tried cutting it with some EQ [B]AND[B] sterile oil which made little diffence. In the end I had to switch labs and go with 100mg/ml prop. From now on I make my own painless prop at 125mg/ml.
    Yes, the only downside to the Farmak is the 50mg/ml, it would be nice to shoot less volume every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I am using Farmak Prop 50mg/ml, this stuff has ZERO pain. Next cycle, give it a try.
    I would if my source sold it but she doesn't. Mostly mex vet and a few good UGL. There is a UGL from Canada that I hear good things about. I might try that one next.

time

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I would if my source sold it but she doesn't. Mostly mex vet and a few good UGL. There is a UGL from Canada that I hear good things about. I might try that one next.
    Over time, more options will present themselves.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Agreed. BD on the other hand is the worst pain ever and that was 100mg/mL. 200mg/mL must be killing your friend. And its not just a matter of being a man or a pussy. I couldnt workout and had trouble sleeping as with other daily activities.

You think if it was 100mg/ml from the same lab it would make that much of a difference. I have decided to do prop in my upcoming cycle but don't want to be bawling everytime I have to walk.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I think when the concentration goes up that high it needs to have more BA in it that was causes the pain.

After talking to a few guys on the board (Thanks fellows) I have decided that the prop I get will be AP's 100mg/ml. Anyone ever used AP's prop? How'd you like it?

nate3422 is offline Member
    just man up and take it you dont get that sore

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I take my shot first thing in the morning before I take a shower so when I do hop in the shower I run what ever area I shot under the warm water but in the end you have to suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    You think if it was 100mg/ml from the same lab it would make that much of a difference. I have decided to do prop in my upcoming cycle but don't want to be bawling everytime I have to walk.
    ...wasn't the same lab bro.

...wasn't the same lab bro.
    What do you mean?

Thread Information