hardcoreil is offline New Member

first cycle andropen+boldenon

hey guys, i'm new here
    what do you think about a cycle of andropen 275 1cc/eod + boldenon 200 0.5cc/eod (the same needle with the andropen) for 6 weeks
    the pct will be hcg + clomid, and nolva in case
    what do you think about it? and what will be good to stack with it in week 7+8

hardcoreil is offline New Member
    anyone?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    its too short of a cycle for those compounds IMO .. I will b using the same compounds and about the same dosage too in a week. Ill be running it for 12 weeks.. AND GOD DAMMIT IF BD doesnt work this time I will never touch it again..

iLayPipe is offline New Member
    Is BD bad (british drag)?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    it used to have a real good rep here but some recent events have caused some concern. I for one am pretty sure I had underdosed gear last time I used.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Damn, looks like no one seem to start out with test only for the first time. I am so wondering how long will it take till someone comes on here and say something like, "I cant breathe from my last shot." or " I am breaking out all over all I dont know whats causing it, any ideals?" or "why the hell is my lower back killing me?" or "can someone tell me why am I shaking and sweating while I'm at work in a meat locker thats about 18 degrees farenheit?"or some other numerous amounts of f**king sides you can get from using shit you'e not familiar with. It could be that you might have a adverse reaction certain compounds and you wouldnt even know due to the fact you are running more than one item on your first trip in. Look, if this is your first cycle, run one of the 3 amazing starter cycles and believe me they are simple:
    1: test cyp 10-12 weeks 400-500mgs ew
    2: test enan 10-12 weeks 400-500mgs ew
    0r 3: test prop 10-12 weeks around 70-75mgs ed

easy as that. Quit f**k'n around with your body doing unreasonable trial and error type shit.

I swear you guys, this is getting really scary nowadays!
    Last edited by Jray1der; 01-18-2006 at 06:39 PM.

Thread Information