Thread: first gains

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

first gains

Just started my first cycle last night at 8pm, Today I am going to the gym, I know it take a couple to a few weeks to see real gains, but will I notice anything new today or later this week? Will I feel as good, cardio and weight? Will I be able to push just a little bit more? Thanks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    what gear are you running mate?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    What's your cycle consist of playa?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    what gear are you running mate?
    mate > playa

ya I guess that would have helped.
    test e 250. 1 cc a week. I know thats not much but I wanted to start out slow.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    better safe than sorry-but you should have went with the standard first cycle protocol of 500mg, but to answer your question-no

Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member
    You probably wont notice any difference besides more of an appetite for about 3 or 4 weeks. I ran that same cycle for my first one too and gained 18 lbs... made me happy. A word of advice... don't stop working out after you finish your cycle...

I have a question on that. you say standard cycle prot. Is 500. What would I get out of 500 vs 250? Also if I do 250 for a week or two can I go to 500 for the rest of my cycle?

I will not stop working out after trust me I love the gym. Its a second home. So you did test e 250 once a week, and got 18 lbs off of it. How much water r? And how much did you keep. If you could give me all the details of it, know one on here seems to have done only 250. THanks

Yes you can bump it up to 500 mg next week if you want. I gained about 18 lbs, not sure how much water but I got a lot stronger and I kept about 14 lbs. Be sure you do proper pct... I didn't and I wish I would have.

You didnt do ptc? What happend? I will be doing it just like everyone tells me. You kept 14 lbs that really good. Thats about what I want to get 15 lbs. If I bumbed it up to 500 how much do you think I would gain. And how much is 15 lbs of muscle. I mean, right now im 197 5 11" 22 years old. I fit a large shirt, is 15 lbs really noticable?

you get twice the testosterone , and at such a small dose it will probably make the additional gains worth the extra shot a week, whereas if you add 2 grams of test to 2 grams the increase in muscle may be dramatic, but the side effects of the drug will most likely outweigh any addional benefits. and yes you can up your dose, but i would extend the cycle a week or two if i did.

15 pounds of LEAN muscle is like 15 pounds of sirloin

you should be very happy with 15 pounds

It just makes you lose your workout drive and you feel kinda depressed if you don't do pct. And yes 15 lbs is noticable. I'm on my eighth week of a cycle of 500mg test e/wk and 300mg deca /wk and i've gained 21 lbs and everyone notices. I don't fit in my shirts anymore either

DEATHSLAYER is offline New Member
    that s what i did my first and only cycle so far, except i did 1ml every 5 days. i gained 20 lbs the 1st week. by the the 2nd i gained 30 total. ben off for 3 weeks and still have it all. that just my experience though. im am a novice at best. just wanted to put my $.02 in.

You gained 30 lbs off of test e in 2 weeks?? You've got to be ****ing kidding me!

ya are you sure you gainned that much in the first week? I was told I would not see anything for like three maybe four weeks....

ABM
    ABM is offline New Member
    for my first cycle

i did 250 mg ed of test e weeks 1-10
    i stacked 35 mg of dbol for weeks 1-4
    finished off with the regular clomid

didn't really notice much. except for the 35 LBS I GAINED !!!!

the test didn't really kick in to about week 2-3
    the dbols kicked in right away. i weighed myself day 6 and i increased my weight by 8 lbs LOL
    after every workout you can see how much u grow. somedays i would go in the morning then in the night. i would work out my legs ing the morning and my upper body at night.

with dbol i noticed that i retained alot of water. my face was fat for once. lol

anyways after i shed the water i kept 25 lbs. just make sure u keep working out while planning your next cycle

ps: deathslayer - 30 lbs in 2 weeks? from my personal experience and others that i read on this forum, you don't see anything from test tilla bvout week 3-8. by the 8th week u will have a pizza face though lol
    Last edited by ABM; 01-18-2006 at 06:03 PM.

Thread Information