Thread: winstrol only

helium3 is offline Senior Member

winstrol only

ive been training on and off for a few years,ive been back into it now for 9 months solid ive made some good gains,im eating well and trainging hard(full body 3 times per week using hst method),having said that i am a hard gainer and i was wondering if doing a(1 long or 3 short)winstrol cycle would get me to my genetic max as i believe im not there yet.
    im 32yo
    im 200lbs around 12% bf
    i dont want to use needles and i have access to winny and have never used gear before.thanks

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to do an safe oral, look into t-bol instead! Its a better mass building drug than winny.
    50mgs ed 1-8

If you want to make big gains you could add some test to that, but that will cause more sides!

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    ehh...most people on here wouldn't suggest a winny only cycle. i ended up doing one about a year ago i got the results i wanted. i ran it about 50mg/eod for i think about 6weeks. it was my first time on gear. what type of winny do you have?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    thanks man!yeh should have put a little more info,they are 25mg caps(make unknown,but good source) i was thinking about 50mg ed,i also have milk thistle and glucosamine(for the joints)which i knicked form my dog lol

fanatic is offline Member
    25 mg winny tabs? Find out the brand- im curious.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    If you want to do an safe oral, look into t-bol instead! Its a better mass building drug than winny.
    50mgs ed 1-8

If you want to make big gains you could add some test to that, but that will cause more sides!
    Tbol or var would add more mass than winstrol . You could also look into Phera Plex or Superdrol.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont recommend winny only cycles. Its not this miracle compound that people think it is. You will get much better results if you stack it with prop. The two compounds work very synergistically together, but used alone, I think you'll be disappointed with winny alone. If you really want to play this game, you have to inject, the results are much better and safer. IM sure you'll end up doing winny alone anyway so you best read up on PCT, use liver and lipid protectants b/c winny is quite hard on your liver and cholesterol values

iLayPipe is offline New Member
    I got some gear for my first time. I have 1 Eq-100mg/ml 10 ml, 2 Test Pro 100mg/ml 10ml, 1 deca 250mg/ml and got some winny on the way, but all i want to do is the winny and deca. good choice?

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iLayPipe
    I got some gear for my first time. I have 1 Eq-100mg/ml 10 ml, 2 Test Pro 100mg/ml 10ml, 1 deca 250mg/ml and got some winny on the way, but all i want to do is the winny and deca. good choice?
    No! You have to little of everything, and deca +winny is not an good cycle at all.

Im surprised people still used winny. Even 25mg ed killed my joints to where I could barley lift.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like masteron over winny

Thread Information