Thread: Cutting Cycle How does this look
01-18-2006, 10:59 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
Cutting Cycle How does this look
I'm 25 6'3 222 at the moment with about 14-15 % bf. Here is what I have planned.
1-4 Prop 150mg eod (first time running prop)
1-14 Test Enathate 500mg week
1-12 Anavar 50mg ed
12-16 Winny 50mg ed
12-16 Prop 150mg eod
Clomid Nolva tribulis
So what do u guys like of this going to start may 1st so i have time change somethings any info will help.
01-18-2006, 11:01 AM #2
pick one.. var or win but not both IMO
01-18-2006, 11:08 AM #3Originally Posted by taiboxa
01-18-2006, 11:11 AM #4Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
01-18-2006, 11:11 AM #5
I agree with Tai. Seems like you're really looking to harden up at the end so I'd actually keep the jumpstart at the beginning with the prop and save the Var for the end and drop the winny. So it would look like this
Weeks 1-3--------->150mgs EOD Prop
Weeks 1-14-------->500mgs Test E
Weeks 14-16------->150mgs EOD Prop
Weeks 10-16------->50mgs Var
Start PCT 3 days after last prop shot
01-18-2006, 11:12 AM #6Originally Posted by taiboxa
Thats what I like to hear. Makes me feel more comforatable in my upcoming run
01-18-2006, 01:33 PM #7Originally Posted by Jayhova16
i personally would run the prop at 75mg ED instead of 150 EOD
other than that, looks good
01-18-2006, 01:36 PM #8Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
Totally totally totally agree!!! It's just that I have a tendency to try to somewhat mimic peoples cycles. Sometimes you'll have someone that is just starting off and by recommending ED injections it blows their minds. Personally, I have done ED injections for months at a time. Not everyone can do that espeically if they're somewhat new to this.
Once again, I'm with you 100%
01-18-2006, 02:23 PM #9Junior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
Thanks Guys looks much better a Few questions
1. Can i run the var longer than 6 weeks
2. Is there much of a difference shooting prop ed as to eod
3. Adding EQ I have read on hear some people love and others say it doesn't do very much. So is it really worth doing.
4.With the right diet and traning what type of results can 1 acheive from this cycle
01-18-2006, 06:40 PM #10Originally Posted by Perskription
2. Personally I believe anything that is shot ED will keep blood levels more consant and that makes for a more effective cycle....including long esters.
3. I suugested EQ along with your other long acting test ester. If you decide to go with prop I would suggest another short acting ester i.e. masteron , tren ....
4. Depends on caloric intake, training habits, cardio routine, prevoius cycle history, etc. It woulndn't be uncommon to gain 15-20lbs.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)