butcha is offline Junior Member

are anti e's needed while using test-e?

my buddy is starting a test-e cycle tomorrow night, hes gona be taking 250mg every monday and thursday...so 500 mg a week. he will be taking 20mgnolva, and 100 mg of clomid everyday for 4 weeks, 14 days after his last injection. but we just have a question is he going to need to take anti estrogens while on the test??

SpiderRico is offline Member
    depends ive never ran pct while on cycle yet and some prefer it some dont like it cuz it shorts gains what is he body style height weight and stuff?

he is 6'5 180 right now.....he cannot grow the poor fella, hes been working hard at it for years. hes running pct after the cycle. he was just wondering if he has to take anti estrogens while on the cycle though.

if hes hasnt had any problems with natural bitch tits in the past which at those stats im just guessing he hasnt then i wouldnt see any reason too but if he sees anysigns of gyno while on cycle then he probly should start pct from the moment he sees signs

alright thanks...i didnt think he would need any. but he wanted me to make sure, because we wana be positive on this. were gona have some around just incase he starts seeing signs.

thats a good idea ..its good to see someone that thinks ahead good luck with the cycle

Unoid is offline Member
    I find it hard to believe he cna't get past 180lbs at 6-5, whats his body fat?

Almost anyone even with shit genetics with proper dietsupplements and training can hit 220lbs at 10%BF at 6-5.
    just more ideal to do that before starting AAS

ya were not a bunch of idiots like alot of ppl i see on here....ive been researching and learning on this site, since before summer. thanks alot bro

unoid...he has been, he cannot get past that. he used to be 150 now hes 30 pounds heavier he cannot grow anymore. his body fat is pretty low, i dont know exactly

Thread Information