Deltrain is offline New Member

Unhappy Something Mild!!

I am looking for something that will put 5-10 pounds on me, I dont want much. JUst something to help my calves out and bring back a little size. I dont want to stack or spend too much cash. I was thinking deca but its been awhile since i have done anything. My last cycle consisted of testosterone 200 and ref. I just got back from mexico and i purchase test 200 , deca, and some ketamine for recreational fun for 35 us. I chickened out and through it away after the federalies searched our car in la paz. I knew i had 8 more federalie stops before i got to the boarder. I know i should have kept it, but i did get plenty of clen home with me.
    I checked the prices on this site but it seems that the prices have gone up since 9-11, is this true or are my sources just trying to make a buck. Im gonna have a hard time paying more then 120 for something when i just bought it 2 weeks ago for 8 bucks, but i know its what i will have to do.
    Deltrain

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    u dont want deca alone=\..if you want to add 5-10lbs up your calories and protein and train hard
    If steroids are a must in your opinion i would suggest anavar ..since the gains are easily retainable from what i understand and its for lean mass and strength..dont forget clomid

Dizzy is offline Banned
    couple of bottles of eq
    or
    one bottle of deca 300mg
    or
    generic or ** winstrol or anavar

Just some ideas....I would do the eq myself

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Yes, i was going to recommend EQ also..but i dont know of many people that have done EQ solo=\

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    Yes, i was going to recommend EQ also..but i dont know of many people that have done EQ solo=\
    Yeah...I personally wouldn't do any of those drugs by themselves. But if five or ten lbs is all that is desired...and he only wants to use a safer AAS...and only spend around $120...then I'm sure eq (or any of the others) would do the trick. And yeah...don't forget clomid.

Deltrain is offline New Member
    what does a cycle of eq go for. The only place i have heard of it was here but i looked for it in mexico when i was down there and it cost 1100 pesos for 50cc, so i would imagine that it would be very exspensive here. I guess i will read up on clomid also

instynct999 is offline Junior Member
    you may just want to stay legal if that's your goals...even orally 1-test and 4-ad will do that nicely at a good dose

i have em cheap if interested for sale bulk powders

Primo would be your best bet (if legal) at 300mg/week
    lean gains, no toxicity, no anti-es necessary

good luck

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Primo and anavar would be the safest bet, but that would run you quite a bit for an effective cycle.

Thread Information