jeff87 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation need advice please... first time

hi everyone. this is my first post here on this form. i am looking to try somethin more than just creatine and protine. i have been experimenting with different types of bsn, muscle tech, and san products from creatine to test booster pills.... ya the booster pills were a waist but at least now i know. i have been taken protine on and off since i started but religiously for the last 1 1/2 months. right now i am trying Endothil-CR, san v-12 turbo, and protine togeather. im on my second week, and started the v-12 turbo yesterday..... my cellmass ran out and i would not try it again. v-12 gave me better results last time i took it. i will be continuing this untill feb 8th, when the endothiol runs out. hopefully its not another waist of money... probly wont help that much tho.

anyway, what would you guys/girls recomend for me to try next. needles dont bother me at all so that wont be a problem, it kinda gets me all excited to think about takin it. right now i am eating 4000 cals about 180-200g of protine a day, and unsure on carbs. right now i am 6'2" 171lb. its been hard for me to put on weight. since i started school back in august i have really got serious with my workout and diet. i stopped eating junk and started eating healther.... hard for a 18yr away from home at school. now im on eggs, stake, chicken, dairy, veges, fruit, protine shakes. i do eat some junk food but not that much... like some chips and candy here and there...

when i started my weight went from 155 to around 150-152, and then when i left in august the most i weighed was 155, on a full stomic. now im 171 on any day of the week, so i am prtty happy with those results so far, but i would like to stack on at least another good 10-15 lb by summer (like by the middle of june). all the lifting i have been doing so far is all upper body so there is no lower body gains that would cause weight gain, and no stomic gains, except a 6 pac . anyway i go to the gym 4 days a week, cardio 3 or 4 times a week 30-60min. monday- back/cardio, tues-chest/forarms, wed-cardio, thursday-sholders/abs, friday-bies/tries/cardio. on saturday ill do just enough to get my muscles wormed up and get a small pump going. every once and a while ill throw in some suppersets here and there and change up my workouts just to switch things up.

i have been lookin into testosterone and other forms of oral, topical ceams, and injections. id rather do the injections than the other 2 ways cause they seem to be the most affective. what would you guys/girls recomend for me to try for a good first time user. im up for anything that will help me reach my goal. any imput is helpfull and greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    jeff
    ps. sorry its so long
    Last edited by jeff87; 01-18-2006 at 03:15 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff87
    what would you guys/girls recommend for me to try for a good first time user.
    That's all one big blob. Hurts my eyes just reading it. Hit enter a few times next post, LOL................. (Thanks, LOL)

Right now at your age hard training and diet will do more for you then anything. Give it a few years and stick around and research. By the time you're ready you'll be hopefully educated enough to plan out a nice cycle.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-18-2006 at 03:17 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That's all one big blob. Hurts my eyes just reading it. Hit enter a few times next post, LOL.................

Right now at your age hard training and diet will do more for you then anything. Give it a few years and stick around and research. By the time you're ready you'll be hopefully educated enough to plan out a nice cycle.
    Hell yeah!!

haha ya i just relized that. hopefully its ezer to read now. i know that thats probly the best thing for me to do, wait a few years, but i just want to try something that will shoot me up a good 20-25lb by the end of the cycle, and keep about 10-15lb of it. i have seen people taking test e for there first time, and i was thinking about taking it and then not try anything els for a while, till next winter. im turning 19 in may....

just another quick question. is there anything on legal steroids that is worth taking... or is itjust a rip off.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    just another quick question. is there anything on legal steroids that is worth taking... or is itjust a rip off.

After working at GNC for over a year, a huge supplement store here in CT for over a year and my gym for over 6 years. I can tell you with a straight face that I have tried every prohormone out there and never liked any. I've gotten more sides from OTC supps then I have from gear. I dont want that to be another reason for you to do it b/c we all differ as far as results and gains.

Trust me Jeff, take this time to train as hard as you can and learn as much as your brain can soak up. It will all play a major role in the future. By starting now you're going to set yourself up for disappointment.

thats what ive been doin. ive been reading as much as i can on the net, from sights that i have heard about from the older guys in my gym, and i came across this form and figured it woudlnt hurt to join. im gonna stick with the protine, but i want to just try somethin els that will actual do something for me. i cant just do even one cycle .... after that one cycle i know that there will be no way i could do another one for a while because money is tight and will take me some time to save up, but i woudlnt want to do it again untill the next summer. if i were to go without anything, except some creatine and protine (ce2 and no2 next time maby) what do u think i should expect to be at around the begining of june. id think maby 180 and maby 1/2 - 1 inch on my arms. right now there a lil over 14 inches, but being 6'2" they look small and i hate it. i wish i was like 5'10
    thanks
    jeff

what about something from legal steroids

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    thats what ive been doin. ive been reading as much as i can on the net, from sights that i have heard about from the older guys in my gym, and i came across this form and figured it woudlnt hurt to join. im gonna stick with the protine, but i want to just try somethin els that will actual do something for me. i cant just do even one cycle .... after that one cycle i know that there will be no way i could do another one for a while because money is tight and will take me some time to save up, but i woudlnt want to do it again untill the next summer. if i were to go without anything, except some creatine and protine (ce2 and no2 next time maby) what do u think i should expect to be at around the begining of june. id think maby 180 and maby 1/2 - 1 inch on my arms. right now there a lil over 14 inches, but being 6'2" they look small and i hate it. i wish i was like 5'10
    thanks
    jeff

what about something from legal steroids
    Once your've cycled once, you will want to cycle again. You'll find a way, I always do.

Sell your girlfriend for a few nights. Some extra cash...

i know i might give in but i think of it this way. i stopped smoking cigs..... i was smokin reds to be exact, and ive givin up drinking.... so i have some control in me... its so tempting to smoke and drink again being that i go to a school to become a auto tech but i stick it out cause i dont want to limit myself with my lifting. so maby ill be able to hold off on whatever it is that i would try

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Yup. Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.

ya thats waht i do but i mix 30 hrs of school in there to. i leave at 6am and get home at 1:30pm. then its eat sleep gym and some more sleep. kids in myschool dont understand me and my roommate at all. school sleep gym sleep school sleep gym sleep over adn over again.... but i love it so i dont cair

D TrAiN is offline New Member
    "all the lifting i have been doing so far is all upper body so there is no lower body gains that would cause weight gain"

Thats a big problem right there.. By doing legs it will cause testoterone flow throughout your entire body and then you will get better gains on your upper body. I dont understand why you wouldnt want bigger legs? At least throw in some squats, leg extensions, leg curls and calves. Trust me you'll see gains all over your body.

i know i start legs on saturday. i do alot of cardio and always have. played 4yrs of varsity ice hockey and that kept my legs up, and i have done my leg stuff that i used to do for hockey that would build my muscle for hockey.... i ment that i dont use weights, my bad. thanks for the imput
    jeff

Thread Information