jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member

Aratest 2500 Experiences?

I was pretty set on ordering another 10ml vial of Enanthate 250 when I came across Aratest 2500. Aratest is 200mg Enanthate/50mg Propionate .

Given the nature of prop, would it be better to take 100mg E/25mg P every 3 days, or once a week like I would with the Enanthate alone?

I know it seems pretty light, but I'm just trying to get some more bulk without a lot of bloat before I hit a Winny cycle for Spring Break.

Any comments or experiences?

Thanks.
    Last edited by jmt; 01-18-2006 at 04:10 PM.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    ive used aratest 2500, and personally would never use it again. Didnt see any difference in the gains from plain e or c, but aratest cost a little more. Id just shoot once per week because 25 mg of prop wouldnt do much in the ways of a kick start.

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, it's a couple bucks more. I just hadn't ever heard much about it.

Thanks for the post.

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    Aratest is good IMO... and its CHEAP.. i mean really CHEAP.. the prop helps it kick in faster... i was told to take it like u would take prop during the first part of the cycle until the enanthate kicked in...thats what i was told so dont go killing the messenger... i had really good luck with Aratest... But there is a draw back with Aratest... Fakes are easily made... the real Aratest will have a defined pic of a horse and the top is black... the batch and lote number is done with some kind of computer stamping.. if the numbers are the same as the label... its not legit..

Thread Information