Thread: 'Steroid belly'

rford78 is offline Junior Member

Question 'Steroid belly'

From what I've read, only GH use causes the infamous steroid belly . But is there a possibility that normal AAS e.g. test,deca causes one's belly to protrude and jut out?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by rford78
    From what I've read, only GH use causes the infamous steroid belly . But is there a possibility that normal AAS e.g. test,deca causes one's belly to protrude and jut out?
    no...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rford78
    Doing creatine with steroids will cause temporary bloated gut. Steroids improve the absorbtion and retention of creatine, but also creatine on or off steroids cause a direct bloating effect at the site where its absorbed - in your intestines themselves.

Also deca and test CAN have this effect because there is a synergistic effect of deca and test that cause a significant increase in your natural GH production, this is why for example deca and test combinations have the best "keep" rate of muscle growth of all steroids, its because of the increased growth hormone you get from it.

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    well you wont get a grossly extented round gut. But if your strength goes way up and you hit real heavy dead lifts and squats your mid section will
    thicken as you push those muscles. But it is nothing like the effect im seeing
    on the pros today.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Mine sticks out a bit, not like I,m pregnant or anything ,when I'm on cause of the amount of food I eat.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    Mine sticks out a bit, not like I,m pregnant or anything ,when I'm on cause of the amount of food I eat.
    same, just bloat. As pertaining to the question, no it cannot.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    same, just bloat. As pertaining to the question, no it cannot.
    id go with that too. ive been off cycle for about 4 months, and in that time have wacked my calories right up, in preperation for my next course starting next week. my gut is bigger, but not fat

Rocky IV is offline Member
    does usig winni after the cylce reverse that and shrink your waste line?

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    dont worry about the gut, if you can still your hog when you piss, be happy with that!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    does usig winni after the cylce reverse that and shrink your waste line?
    You wont notice much fatloss on winny its more to harden you up..say at the end of a cutter

drinking a bunch of water and eating a bunch of food will strech your stomach but aas alone wont.

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    when on, i always have a bloated look, but no GH gut. like tatto side, it is partly from the amount of food im eating, how often i eat, and the amount of water that i believe contribute to this

rford78 is offline Junior Member
    cool

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    yeah i hate that i get about 4 weeks a year when i dont hver to keep my gut in . i just finished cutting up to 5 % bf and had no gut for 4 weeks .
    3 weeks later im bulking again and my guts back i think its because of the cals you put in the carbs contantly keep you bloated with water and stretched stomach from bulking over the years so more room to bloat up and swell.

Thread Information