jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

Need to get is streight. Please help

Ok first off I started my first cycle on tuesday night. I did test e 250 @ 1cc.
    Here is what I need to get streight. some people have been telling me to do 250 twice a week. Some tell me 250 once a week is fine for starting. What is the benifit of 250 VS 500? Will there be more sides with 500? Will I gain more? How much would I gain? I have heard I would get about 15 lbs off 250. Would I get more off 500, and how much? I want to keep my sides down!!! I also want to keep my gains in the end. I need a little help planning out my pct also.

Here are my stats.
    22 years old.
    5 11"
    197 lbs.
    Work out alot, I will be doing 6 on 1 off while on cycle.
    Protien 250/300 grams a day
    cals 3000-4000
    Lots of water and no crap food.

PCT
    I orderd this
    clomi 70ml 35mg/ml
    tomox 50ml 20mg/ml

Will I need anything else and how much? Is this enough or do I need more. How much do i use and when?

I was thinking that I would do something like this
    but there again I am open to good advise. Im needing good info I want good safe results.

week 1- 10
    test e 250 1cc once a week.

weeks 10-12
    colmid
    nolva

week 12-14
    colmid
    nolva
    I dont know if I need to take anything while im in week 1-10 please help on that. And how much to take and when
    thanks guys

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtccm1
    Ok first off I started my first cycle on tuesday night. I did test e 250 @ 1cc.
    Here is what I need to get streight. some people have been telling me to do 250 twice a week. Some tell me 250 once a week is fine for starting. What is the benifit of 250 VS 500? Will there be more sides with 500? Will I gain more? How much would I gain? I have heard I would get about 15 lbs off 250. Would I get more off 500, and how much? I want to keep my sides down!!! I also want to keep my gains in the end. I need a little help planning out my pct also.

Here are my stats.
    22 years old.
    5 11"
    197 lbs.
    Work out alot, I will be doing 6 on 1 off while on cycle.
    Protien 250/300 grams a day
    cals 3000-4000
    Lots of water and no crap food.

PCT
    I orderd this
    clomi 70ml 35mg/ml
    tomox 50ml 20mg/ml

Will I need anything else and how much? Is this enough or do I need more. How much do i use and when?

I was thinking that I would do something like this
    but there again I am open to good advise. Im needing good info I want good safe results.

week 1- 10
    test e 250 1cc once a week.

weeks 10-12
    colmid
    nolva

week 12-14
    colmid
    nolva
    I dont know if I need to take anything while im in week 1-10 please help on that. And how much to take and when
    thanks guys

Well 500 is twice the amount of 250, so chances are you will gain more.. they usually recommend 400-500 a week for your first cycle. As far as sides, it is really hard to gauge how someone else will react to the gear. If you experience sides with 250, those will probably be a little stronger with 500. But if you dont have any sides, then you might not with 500. Same thing goes with gains, it depends on your genetics, diet, workout, etc, etc. I would bump up to 500 if I was you.. and a correct PCT determines how much you keep! the cycle is just half the battle.

Savino is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,
    250mg twice a week is much better, 500mg/week is much better and you will get a better effect rather than 250mg/week but do split it up twice a week. In regards to size it depends on your diet and many other factors but you could put on a good amount if everything is done properly. For PCT take Clomid after your cycle 100mg/day for 30 days, (alot of guys do less but that should keep you on the safe side) Hope I answered most of your questions, take care bro and bump it up to 500mg/week. Make sure you have some Nolvadex on hand just in case.

Peace.

Savino is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,
    250mg twice a week is much better, 500mg/week is much better and you will get a better effect rather than 250mg/week but do split it up twice a week. In regards to size it depends on your diet and many other factors but you could put on a good amount if everything is done properly. For PCT take Clomid after your cycle 100mg/day for 30 days, (alot of guys do less but that should keep you on the safe side) Hope I answered most of your questions, take care bro and bump it up to 500mg/week. Make sure you have some Nolvadex on hand just in case.

Peace.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    i think that you are posting way too much, you still don't know very much and are asking the same questions daily, look back through your posts bro, i'm not trying to be a dick but i have been trying to help you, you DEFINETLY shouldn't be cycling yet

you need to read twice as much as you post, you are doing the opposite right now

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    i think that you are posting way too much, you still don't know very much and are asking the same questions daily, look back through your posts bro, i'm not trying to be a dick but i have been trying to help you, you DEFINETLY shouldn't be cycling yet

you need to read twice as much as you post, you are doing the opposite right now
    lol, I just saw some threads hijacked by him asking this question. And here I thought you were just being mean, lol.

seriously, read through his other posts, he has gotten all of his post in the last 4 days, all with the same topic

Its dirtys defence
    I have been posting alot, I have alot to learn. I have been reading alot, trying to take it all in, This is all kind of new to me. There is just so much to learn that I get carried away and sometimes ask the same question over again. Also I was getting different answers from diff people, so the question I would ask was kind of getting left in the open. He is only trying to help, thanks for that.

seriously, read through his other posts, he has gotten all of his post in the last 4 days, all with the same topic
    I am curious as to why he doesn't take everyones advice. it seems he gets lots of answers. Maybe he is addicted to the board and has nothing else to ask? Open up to us buddy.

Its dirtys defence
    I have been posting alot, I have alot to learn. I have been reading alot, trying to take it all in, This is all kind of new to me. There is just so much to learn that I get carried away and sometimes ask the same question over again. Also I was getting different answers from diff people, so the question I would ask was kind of getting left in the open. He is only trying to help, thanks for that.
    No problem, its what we are here for!

sry for being harsh, but i am trying to help you especially cause we are running the same cycle and started on the same day...

the only difference is you don't have a clue, so i am being hard on you to catch up, tough love brother

Ok dirty you win. The whole time I wanted to do 500 but was just a little afraid. I will do my second shot fri night. And do everything just like you have been saying. sorry to get you worked up, when the whole time you were right.

dirty are you taking anything with the test, or are you waiting for after you cycle to end before you start anything else.

i am only taking the test and nolva for now, in 3 weeks i will start my L-dex to keep the water down, i'm still currently looking into GH, its frowned upon at our age so i am just reading up on it for now, that's the closest i can get to it, i love research

what is L-dex, and your taking nolva now? How much and when? So you will take the nolva for the whole cycle and your pct after?
    I was going to take
    clomi and tomox

this is what I bought, How much more would I need. What did you get for your pct and how much?

clomi at 70ml 35mg/ml
    tomox 50ml 20mg/ml

BGMKE7 is offline New Member
    taking 250mg of test a week would only shut down your natural test production there by leaving you at about the same point that you started.500mg a week should be minimum.for your first year or so dont go over 1g per week cause your body just wont be able to handle the added test(as you stay on steroids over time your body produces more receptors to be able to handle more steroids)there are studies for this i just dont have them.also i would always have an oral in there like d-bol,winstrol ,or anavar (stay away from anadrol ).just my thoughts.
    later

BGMKE7 is offline New Member
    all this you should have read up on but i will say it again.you will need some anti-estrogens during your cycle if you start to get too bloated or your nips start to get itchy.once you get a lump under your nips then you know your losing the estrogen battle.always keep it under control.
    later

ya I will be doing 500 a week of the test. I got nolva and clomid now. I have a bottle of nolva that is 50ml 20mg/ml. How much should I do when it arives in a couple of days. And that bottle wont last me that long will it?

what is L-dex, and your taking nolva now? How much and when? So you will take the nolva for the whole cycle and your pct after?
    I was going to take
    clomi and tomox

this is what I bought, How much more would I need. What did you get for your pct and how much?

clomi at 70ml 35mg/ml
    tomox 50ml 20mg/ml
    ok, test e is a long ester test, meaning it is present in the body longer than a shorter estered test like say test prop. test prop has a very short half life meaning it isn't active very long and has to be shot everyday, by not shooting you longer acting test(test e) twice weekly you will only have the test active in your body for 3-days, leaving your body a hormonal rollercoaster. keeping your blood levels constant is the objective here, hense the two shots a week. this is more ideal for a first timer, very basic and not alot of shots, one down side to it is the longer ester may cause a little more water retension leaving you looking a little more full and less "ripped". that is why there is a need for L-dex. running a low dose of L-dex will keep you body from hanging on to all that extra water and attacks the estrogen from another angle (about .25mg of this everday of your cycle is all that's needed). not everyone chooses to use this and it's not neccesary but i don't want to carry the water around. you will still need your nolva or tamox, run a low dose of this 10 mg everday of your cycle, that's all, just three compounds test e, L-dex, and Nolva for your cycle.

PCT:

start pct 2 weeks after your last test e shot bumping the Nolva or Tamox up to 20 mg, keep your L-dex goin same dosage, and add in a little clomid, 100mg
    do this for 4 weeks and PCT is complete

also, if you want to trim off any fat that you may have left after cycle, add in some T3 and clen to your pct. 2 weeks clen, then 2 weeks T3

hope this helps, thought maybe explaining would help a little more then just barking orders

good luck bro

You just helped me out tons. thanks so much. I will look into the l dex, If I start to holt water I will think about taking that. Thanks again.

You just helped me out tons. thanks so much. I will look into the l dex, If I start to holt water I will think about taking that. Thanks again.

crane is offline Associate Member
    when i did my first cycle i didn't know nearly as much as i do now. and i still gained 15- 20 pounds sust. 500 week. if you are in a rush just make sure you know how to inject cleanly and safely. and don't expect to show any real results for a bout 3-4 weeks. Eat alot. and ofcourse, know how to workout.

not a problem

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries

PCT:

start pct 2 weeks after your last test e shot bumping the Nolva or Tamox up to 20 mg, keep your L-dex goin same dosage, and add in a little clomid, 100mg

why up the nolv dose to 20mg post cycle?

just for giggles, personal preference do to the lack of test in the body

Thread Information