Brownie is offline New Member

new to this, need advice

I was just wondering if some of you could help me with a few questions about sustanon .
    Im 22yrs old, 6ft and 77kg, i have been going seriously to the gym for around a year now and as most people have, im debating whether to to take the juice. im not to interested in getting massive just would like to put more muscle on. i have read that to do a 8wk cycle of 250mg each week, i have brought them in 1ml is that the same as 250mg?
    also what are the side effects of this particular steroid , as its oil based i was wondering if this meant it was more likely to give you acne? also how do i stop just taking it i read that i half the amount near to last 2wks? also at the end do i have to take the hcg to help restore my testosterone levels and would one cycle be enough?
    Sorry to ask so much just think its best to hear from the people that know best before i commit
    thanks again Mat

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie
    I was just wondering if some of you could help me with a few questions about sustanon .
    Im 22yrs old, 6ft and 77kg, i have been going seriously to the gym for around a year now and as most people have, im debating whether to to take the juice. im not to interested in getting massive just would like to put more muscle on. i have read that to do a 8wk cycle of 250mg each week, i have brought them in 1ml is that the same as 250mg?
    also what are the side effects of this particular steroid , as its oil based i was wondering if this meant it was more likely to give you acne? also how do i stop just taking it i read that i half the amount near to last 2wks? also at the end do i have to take the hcg to help restore my testosterone levels and would one cycle be enough?
    Sorry to ask so much just think its best to hear from the people that know best before i commit
    thanks again Mat

only a year to training and u want to do roid's no go to the training and diet forums and research there

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    thanks again Mat
    I think you will be better off with 10 weeks of test e at around 500mg/wk, than 8 wks of sustanon. Sustanon is concentrated at 250mg/1mL. hCG is not necessary, but I like to use it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    only a year to training and u want to do roid's no go to the training and diet forums and research there
    Ooh, didnt see that. Best to get some more years under your belt first.

Brownie is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice think that i will take the need of some years under my belt, and stick with the natural way for a few more years until im 100% certain what i want to achive, cheers

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Thanks for the advice think that i will take the need of some years under my belt, and stick with the natural way for a few more years until im 100% certain what i want to achive, cheers

good bro at least your listening to the advice and not saying **** it and doing it anyway like most people would well done

Thread Information