kansas5150 is offline New Member

F**k sust really hurts like a B*tch

Sust hurts so bad i can hardly sit down....This cycle going to be painful...lol...eod injections dont give one side of my azz time to heal before she's getting it again..lol...Whats making it so painful...?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kansas5150
    Sust hurts so bad i can hardly sit down....This cycle going to be painful...lol...eod injections dont give one side of my azz time to heal before she's getting it again..lol...Whats making it so painful...?
    Bro do some research.... u need more then 2 injection sites.... I am doing ed injections with 10 sites right now, and I am looking to add more sites...

delts, and quads are both pretty easy, u shld look into those.........

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Probably the prop in the sust that makes it painful. Yeah, you need more than 2 injection sites. I would at least think about quads and delts.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    rotate sites bro..or your ass will look like a pin cushon

Ive never shot anywhere else, except when using winny in very small needle...in my delts

shooting in my azz is very easy for me...never had the balls to shoot else where..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive never shot anywhere else, except when using winny in very small needle...in my delts
    Well u need to start or u cld be in for a world of hurt..... if u continue to inject into the same sites at best u will get scar tissue, and at worst u cld get an oil buildup and an abcess.......

Once you do, you will be pissed at yourself for not trying it sooner. I would try delts next if I were you. I think they are easier than quads.

If i could i would shoot delts everyday!! it actually feels good!

what size needle for delt shots

I use 1" 23 g. but have uses as big as 1 1/2" 22g. Some people will reccomend 5/8" pins for delts. Really depends on the size of your delts, but I believe if you have any size on your delts at all, you won't have any problem with a 1" pin. in the medial head. I have used them on women before.

You could go up to a 25 g. needle if you want, but it will take a while to push the oil through. Will cut down on scar tissue though if that is a concern.

Black R/T is offline Junior Member
    prop hurts

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    shoot it slow and put your sust in a cup of hot tea or something...it jurts i can remember a couple of tears after shooting it fast haha

shooting in my azz is very easy for me...never had the balls to shoot else where..
    Well, it time now that you grow a set

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    quad is more bareable then not being able to sit.. give it a whirl

i like to shoot in my left bicep.....i have never had a injection site hurt...just get alittle red.....it was sore the first time i ever shot.....like 5years ago...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

rumor has it that test prop is what causes the pain with sustanon . honestly ive never shot up sus, but i have shot up test blend 400 (which is very similar to sus) and test prop 100 & 200. the test blend hurt like a motherfu_ker, but the pure prop wasn't that bad at all.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

i make a point of aspirating everytime i shoot up, and hitting glutes makes it hard to do this. i usually only shoot up into my quads. i tried calves once, but i learned from that mistake.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    It's strange some people have alot of pain from sust. I have no pain from sust ever.. honestly i think i remeber in the beginning a little pain through my first cycle but nothing too bad... I am going to asume you are using a UG sust? alot of time with the UG stuff they use a very high % BA to help desolve quicker. So if its UG that could be your problem. You could get yourself some injectible B-12 and run a cc of that in the same dart.. that should thin it out enough.

Thread Information