dcrismon is offline New Member

I have aloto of product but it is Expired by a year or so. Can I use it?

A few years ago I was into the juice pretty hard core. You know how it goes so I came off. I am interested in getting back and I still have a lot of product almost all is expired Can I use this or does it break down to a toxic substance? The following is what I have:
    Testosterona 200 Manufacture: Brovel EXP July 2003
    Sust 250 Manufacture: ? EXP Nov 2002
    Sten Manufacture: Atlantis exp Aug 2004
    Anapolon 50 Manufacture: syntax labs exp 10/2004

I know it wont be potent but will it hurt me ?

What about the 2004 items? I have source issues if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by dcrismon; 01-18-2006 at 06:56 PM.

I would not touch them at all bro just throw them look you got things that expired since "2003" just throw them in the garbage & get new ones better be safe than sorry better not risk your liver with worthless stuff.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Last edited by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][; 01-18-2006 at 06:01 PM.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Bro, that shit has expiration dates on it for a reason, let it go. Trahs that stuff and come new and clean. Dont risk your ass on old gear.

ABM
    ABM is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dcrismon
    A few years ago I was into the juice pretty hard core. You know how it goes so I came off. I am interested in getting back and I still have a lot of product almost all is expired Can I use this or does it break down to a toxic substance? The following is what I have:
    Testosterona 200 Manufacture: Brovel EXP July 2003
    Sust 250 Manufacture: ? EXP Nov 2002
    Sten Manufacture: Atlantis exp Aug 2004
    Anapolon 50 Manufacture: syntax labs exp 10/2004

I know it wont be potent but will it hurt me ?

would u drink milk that expired in 2002?
    why would u even consider injecting something that expired 2002 into your body ?

bump

bump

There is alot of conflicting statments when I search this subject. I get just as many yes as no. The product was stored in ideal place, if I use the gear that is only a year out of date will I see any results and still keep my liver. If anyone has used year old product please advise.

Thanks

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

Juice doesnt go bad. It gets weaker. Hell i'd take it. When it ages it gets weaker. If its kept in your house or in a good place than it should be fine.

Where did you get your information? (not trying to be a dick) I am just looking for as much info as I can. My candy guy is long gone so I would love to make due with what I have. But I don't want to hurt myself.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    bro if you looked after it should be fine. hell id never throw out free expired gear its just would of lost some of its potency and maybe still good if looked after properly. just take some testosterone see if your sexdrive goes up ?
    start using the gear get a bloodwork done at the doc and get him to test you test levels then you can tell if your gear is working or not. i did that once bulk billed my bloodwork to medicare to see if my gear was bunk. doc looks at the test levels and like lol your on aas , im like nah just some tribilus. lol

toolman is offline Banned
    THe test can fall out of suspension, the doasage will no longer be accurate as it loses efficacy, there are many things that happen over time and that is why we have expiration dates. If you give a damn about your health and the doses you are running and accuracy of your cycle, like most of us, you will toss it. If your hard up on dough and not as serious about your health and doses you run, then you can use it. If the vials are sealed properly, there should be no loss in sterility, however ruber starts to crack over time, etc. Expiration dates are there for a reason...to assure those of us that are wise enough to heed them stay in the gene pool.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt touch shit from 2002-2003. 2004 maybe if i'm strapped for cash (which im not)

Hard Head is offline Member
    I ate some Barbeque sauce once that was 10 years past the expiration date. I'm still OK, well maybe not.....

Toss that crap and get some new gear.

lowstace is offline Banned
    Bump How Bout Oarls Lots Thai Are Old As Shit Man We All Know That

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    The Medical Letter, a respected source of independent information about drugs, stated in a 2002 article that certain medicines, stored in high humidity and other bad conditions, stayed good to use for 1 1/2 to nine years after their expiration dates.

Health care professionals often urge patients to discard medications past their labeled expiration dates, but there is little information about the safety and efficacy of such medicine. Expired medicine often is shipped to developing countries, who cannot afford to purchase fresh supplies. For reasons of legal liability, manufacturers seldom comment on this matter. The Medical Letter recently tackled this important but rarely addressed issue. (1)

A drug's expiration date is 2 to 5 years after it has been sealed in a container. The projection of continued stability through this date is based on a closed and protected environment and no longer applies once the original container is opened. Nonetheless, except for toxicity associated with degraded tetracycline (Fanconi's syndrome), no serious reactions have been linked to outdated medication.

On the other hand, most drugs do become less potent over time. The rate of decay can correlate with many factors, involving both the drug and the environment. The Medical Letter opines that, in general, most tablets or capsules retain 70% to 80% of their potency for at least 1 to 2 years after the expiration date, even after the container has been opened. There are several noted exceptions, however, such as carbamazepine (Tegretol and others), which is the one psychotropic drug that has been recalled because of impaired dissolution during storage.

The bottom line? Except for tetracycline, outdated medicines are unlikely to do harm. They will lose potency over time, but most tablets and capsules will retain most of their strength for 1 to 2 years after their expiration dates.
    http://www.dr-bob.org/tips/split/Dru...ion-dates.html

Thread Information