operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

the power of the Search Button

newbies, make use the search button here. it can answer a lot of your questions really quick. u should go there before posting a thread on stuff that has been answered thousands of times. im jus mentioning this because alot of newbies dont even realize there is a search button...it's on that blue toolbar at the top of the page

User CP Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

im not tryin to be a dick...jus informative

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    yea there seems to be a question of the day like yesterday it was

how many mgs in a cc?
    Or
    How many mL equal one CC?

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I agree. Ive learned so much from reading this forum, theres so much info here its amazing. Im a new guy, and I have yet to post a question. Run a search and it's there!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    newbies, make use the search button here. it can answer a lot of your questions really quick. u should go there before posting a thread on stuff that has been answered thousands of times. im jus mentioning this because alot of newbies dont even realize there is a search button...it's on that blue toolbar at the top of the page

User CP Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

im not tryin to be a dick...jus informative

Dude I did a search on the word "search" and your thread came up # 3.. cool it works..

Seriously search is your friend (even a friend Hoss can call his own for real)

Oldman

Thread Information