tryintogetbig09 is offline Junior Member

What is a good first cycle?

I'd like to get a couple opinions on what are some good first cycles some of yall have used and your stats you achieved from it? Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to build up my knowledge

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    you have three of these threads bro

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    what did the other two say?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    what did the other two say?
    the same thing

MortalDefiance is offline New Member

Smile It depends what you want to achieve with your cycle

It depends what you want to achieve with your cycle. Bulking or shredding.
    Testosterone is the king of all mass builders and for this purpose is also fairly cost effective. I think you can get very good results for a first cycle with Testosterone Enanthate . If anything after a cycle with Test Enanthate you will know where you want to go with your next cycle.Testosterone Enanthate would be the steroid of choice at 400-600mg a week. Due to the longer half life of testosterone enanthate, a dose of 400-600 mg per week can be used for the first time user for a period of 10 weeks with very good results. I think its a good choice for someone just starting off because you dont have to inject yourself as frequently. Side effects such as water retention usually occur when using testosterone enanthate. Gyno, increased rate of hair growth, back acne, increased blood pressure, and aggressiveness, both in the gym and out, are possible when using enanthate. The liver is accustomed to processing testosterone, so liver toxicity is normally not a concern except at extremely high doses. Make sure you do your post cycle therapy to ensure that your testosterone levels come back to normal. Standard post cycle therapy consisting of either nolvadex or clomid should take place after the cycle is over.

I personaly like Testosterone Suspension .This is extremely beneficial to the user since 100mg of testosterone suspension will yield 100mg of testosterone unlike the other esterfied testosterones such as (for example) testosterone enanthate which only yields 72mg of actual testosterone per 100mg of total weight.Testosterone suspension considerably raises the storing of glycogen in the muscle cells and because it is dissolved in water it becomes effective immediately. Also making it different from other esterfied hormones is that it only keeps sustained and elevated testosterone levels for 2-3 days due to its micro-crystal design. This forces the user to inject on a daily basis. Testosterone Suspension is more likely used in more advanced cycles.

Do lots of reserch on what interests you before you use any substance. This site has more than enough info for anyone thinking of doing a cycle. Be patient and do all you reading on Substances and PCT. And dont be scared to ask questions when you dont know the answer. Knowledge is power. There are many educated knowledgable people on this site that will help you. I hope i was able to help you on your journey. Best of luck to you with your
    upcomming cycle!

References: Anthony Roberts/Anabolic Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is a good first cycle?-secretaryofsteroids_1.jpg  
    Last edited by MortalDefiance; 01-18-2006 at 09:18 PM.

Thread Information