blackc6 is offline New Member

stonger Winni or Clem?

title says it...trying to drop some, and need your help!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    they are 2 completly different things so do some research first. And diet is the most important part of loosing fat. i would stick with an ECY stack then maybe some clen .

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids do NOT burn fat, diet and cardio do. Clen and winny are two completely different compounds too

but i thought that both help you lose weight from what i have been reading the last 5 days on here???

neither will do jack for you if you dont have a good diet and training program in place. Steroids dont burn fat, they are used to preserve muscle while on a calorie deficient diet. Clen isnt a steroid , its a CNS

if steroids like winni or clen & T3 don't help you burn fat, then why take them as they obviosuly don't make you bulk up? Everyone i know that has taken winni or clen has lost weight?

thanks

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet and Cardio .... thats how u lose weight .... not by using winny or clen

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    clen just helps you burn the fat. diet and cardio are the two most important things.winny helps you retain muscle mass. your job is to help them help you by following a good diet and workout plan.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by blackc6
    Everyone i know that has taken winni or clen has lost weight?

OK, I believe that but coupled with Diet and Proper cardio/training. Without that additional compounds are useless...........

gotcha...i have a good diet going. lost 3 lbs allready this week, and im not starving myself. The clen shipped and should be here soon. Should i add the
    T3 to my cycle? If so i need to order it now to start together. thanks guys!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Should i add the
    T3 to my cycle?

What are your current stats and goals?

i would research clen and t3 as these are substances not to be taken lightly and can have very bad sides. Personally I think clen sucks. All I got from it was a 120 beat/minute resting heart rate and an abnormal EKG. I'll stick with diet and cardio

182lbs
    6'0

would not want to go below 170lbs...main goal is to trim the cushioning on my stomach and chest. Once done i will probaly do a test & Winni cycle to try and get some muscle size and keep lean. Wanna go from a size 34 pant to a 30 - 32 again.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Who is CLEM?

sorry, was a typo...talking about clen

Soup is offline Associate Member
    do you do cardio on a reular basis?

title says it...trying to drop some, and need your help!
    Clem????

Just from this mistake suggests you should do more research.

:headbang:

182lbs
    6'0

would not want to go below 170lbs...main goal is to trim the cushioning on my stomach and chest. Once done i will probaly do a test & Winni cycle to try and get some muscle size and keep lean. Wanna go from a size 34 pant to a 30 - 32 again.
    Loads of cardio and some clen then.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    182lbs
    6'0

would not want to go below 170lbs...main goal is to trim the cushioning on my stomach and chest.
    This is a popular misconception. Basically, "if I lose weight I'll have a better midsection".
    False, false, FALSE!
    Weight loss and fat loss are related, but not synonymous.

Conversely, you could actually gain weight and develop a better midsection.

Your description of, "cushioning in on my stomach…” is a fat accumulation problem and is not properly addressed by losing weight. General weight loss efforts consist of lower calories, and more than necessary cardio. This only reduces muscle mass and slows metabolism.

If you go with Clen , ECA/Y stack, or T3 then great, but do some research and learn how best to employ them.

However, your goal at 6’ 182lbs (good proportions), should be attained through increasing protein intake, cutting the junk food, developing a ‘Good’ weight training program, and routinely (minimum 5 days wkly) spending time in the “Fat Burning” cardio zone. This is a very specific heart rate area (based on age) that the machine graph will illustrate. Depending on the expert queried, it takes 25-35 mins. to burn ready glycogen and begin on stored fat so 50-60mins is substantial. This is why guys tend to do cardio after their workout when glycogen is depleted from vigorous lifting, thus requiring less cardio.

Add some EFA’s you’ll get there quickly. DON’T WORRY ABOUT WEIGHT! That’s for suckers, unless of course you need be lighter for something like hoop. If I’m too heavy I can’t fly and my joints take a pounding. You mentioned changing pant sizes. If that's a personal desire then great, but it won't necessarily change the composition of your midsection.

Apply basic principles and fat will literally melt off. Then when you do cycle, your gear can be more impactful.

M.

Good Post. (Changing body composition, rather than losing weight)

Thread Information