tryintogetbig09 is offline Junior Member

What is a good first cycle?

I am looking for a couple opinions from people and their first cycles? Which is best? Safest? as well as results from the first cycle. Just trying to build up some knowledge on the subject so any opinions or suggestions would be helpful.

First cycle???....keep it basic.

Wks 1-10 Test enth 500mg/wk
    Anti-e thoughout.
    Start your clomid 2wks after you last injection.

MortalDefiance is offline New Member

It depends what you want to achieve with your cycle

It depends what you want to achieve with your cycle. Bulking or shredding.
    Testosterone is the king of all mass builders and for this purpose is also fairly cost effective. I think you can get very good results for a first cycle with Testosterone Enanthate . If anything after a cycle with Test Enanthate you will know where you want to go with your next cycle.Testosterone Enanthate would be the steroid of choice at 400-600mg a week. Due to the longer half life of testosterone enanthate, a dose of 400-600 mg per week can be used for the first time user for a period of 10 weeks with very good results. I think its a good choice for someone just starting off because you dont have to inject yourself as frequently. Side effects such as water retention usually occur when using testosterone enanthate. Gyno, increased rate of hair growth, back acne, increased blood pressure, and aggressiveness, both in the gym and out, are possible when using enanthate. The liver is accustomed to processing testosterone, so liver toxicity is normally not a concern except at extremely high doses. Make sure you do your post cycle therapy to ensure that your testosterone levels come back to normal. Standard post cycle therapy consisting of either nolvadex or clomid should take place after the cycle is over.

I personaly like Testosterone Suspension .This is extremely beneficial to the user since 100mg of testosterone suspension will yield 100mg of testosterone unlike the other esterfied testosterones such as (for example) testosterone enanthate which only yields 72mg of actual testosterone per 100mg of total weight.Testosterone suspension considerably raises the storing of glycogen in the muscle cells and because it is dissolved in water it becomes effective immediately. Also making it different from other esterfied hormones is that it only keeps sustained and elevated testosterone levels for 2-3 days due to its micro-crystal design. This forces the user to inject on a daily basis. Testosterone Suspension is more likely used in more advanced cycles.

Do lots of reserch on what interests you before you use any substance. This site has more than enough info for anyone thinking of doing a cycle. Be patient and do all you reading on Substances and PCT. And dont be scared to ask questions when you dont know the answer. Knowledge is power. There are many educated knowledgable people on this site that will help you. I would also recomend seing a doctor before starting a cycle just to get some simple tests done to make sure your heath is good to start with. Make shure that you do your reaserch on proper injection sites. I hope i was able to help you on your journey. Best of luck to you with your
    upcomming cycle!

References: Anthony Roberts/Anabolic Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is a good first cycle?-secretaryofsteroids_1.jpg  
    Last edited by MortalDefiance; 01-18-2006 at 09:29 PM.

Thank you both slayer and mortal for the info. But what is the best way to keep side effects to a minimum? As well as about how much would a 10 week cycle of the test ent and pct run me?(aprox?) Any other info you wanna throw in id really appreciate. Also, ive done so much damn reading on this site and I see gyno mentioned several times. What exactly is this? how do I miminize it? Once again im tryin to build up on knowledge and some one wise once told me that knowledge is power. Haha. Thanks again
    Last edited by tryintogetbig09; 01-18-2006 at 09:57 PM.

Sorry for the multiple postings..My computer was dicked up earlier and it was sayin that the posts wouldnt go through but I guess they did. Ill check all of them but this one already has the most info on it so keep it goin on this. THanks

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Thank you both slayer and mortal for the info. But what is the best way to keep side effects to a minimum? As well as about how much would a 10 week cycle of the test ent and pct run me?(aprox?) Any other info you wanna throw in id really appreciate. Also, ive done so much damn reading on this site and I see gyno mentioned several times. What exactly is this? how do I miminize it? Once again im tryin to build up on knowledge and some one wise once told me that knowledge is power. Haha. Thanks again
    Gyno is short for gynocomastia. Caused by steroids aromatizing (enzyme turns excess testosterone into estrogen) causing breast tissue forming under nipples. There is too much to teach you about sides on this thread alone... i would stick around, read tons of posts and ask questions. when you understand everything being posted you will be ready.

Yeah i just did some more research and found out for myself. Thanks for the info tho. How do i minimize the chances of getting gyno? Also, how much would a 10 week cycle plus an adequate PCT run me cost wise? Thanks

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    i almost made a mistake of listeneing to a 'friend' when he advised me to do a deca only cycle. i hten found this site and was told to do a test e only cycle. i feel my case is the optimal case so ill let you have it. i went for 12 weeks. took 10 mg nolva til week 6 then 20 mg throughout the rest of the cycle and pct. pct was 3 weeks of clomid. test e was 500 mg/week injected biweekly. i gained 33 pnds of bodyweight. bench increased about 50 pnds. squat increased bout 80 pnds. my girlfriend loved my sex drive. and the only sides i had were a small amount of water retention and just slight acne on my shoulders. this is it so i would def listen to the guys on here and go with that. to answer the questions of gyno. take your nolva at 20 mg from day one. as for the cost, im not sure we can post this but say there was a car that cost 100 bucks. a ten week cycle plus pct might cost anywhere from 1.5 - 2 cars lol

Quote Originally Posted by tryintogetbig09
    Its hard to say how to minimize your side effects being this will be your first cycle. Thats one reason to keep it simple.....to see how your body reacts....everyone is different. Acne is probaly the most prevelant side effect, but there are numerous ways to combat that.....try running a search. Gyno should not be a concern if appropiate steps are taken. The golden rule of cycling: Make sure you have EVERYTHING prior to starting ANY cycle.

Thanks guys for all the help. feel free to post more info if anyone wants to add anything. from what ive researched the test e is the best way to go for a first cycle with very good gains from what i hear. Lookin forward to startin up soon. Just need to get to know some people who know some people. haha

Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    i almost made a mistake of listeneing to a 'friend' when he advised me to do a deca only cycle. i hten found this site and was told to do a test e only cycle. i feel my case is the optimal case so ill let you have it. i went for 12 weeks. took 10 mg nolva til week 6 then 20 mg throughout the rest of the cycle and pct. pct was 3 weeks of clomid. test e was 500 mg/week injected biweekly. i gained 33 pnds of bodyweight. bench increased about 50 pnds. squat increased bout 80 pnds. my girlfriend loved my sex drive. and the only sides i had were a small amount of water retention and just slight acne on my shoulders. this is it so i would def listen to the guys on here and go with that. to answer the questions of gyno. take your nolva at 20 mg from day one. as for the cost, im not sure we can post this but say there was a car that cost 100 bucks. a ten week cycle plus pct might cost anywhere from 1.5 - 2 cars lol

You mentioned your gf loved your sex drive..Im guessing your sex drive went dramatically up due to the large doses of test in the body? correct me if im wrong. If this is true, even better reason for me to cycle seein that im sure my gf would love to get really pounded..haha

Thread Information