Atomini is offline Banned

WTF!? Conflicting information, please help clear this up!

Alright, I love the info on this site and i'm ready to start my first cycle of just basic test.

But there's always these morons at the gym that have all these ideas of their own. There's a trainer there - pretty huge guy - who juices and we talk often. So I let him know i'm going to do my first cycle of test. He says I should do EQ with it, otherwise i'll lose all my gains afterwards. This is because "EQ is a hardener and if you don't use a hardener with test, you'll lose all your gains when you come off." He also says deca is good for that too.

WTF is that supposed to mean? No science to back it up, nothing. First time cycle should be test only, right? What's with this? Is there ANY truth to this at all?

Tesla is offline Member
    That's complete BS. You'll do very well with a test-only cycle. The key is to do a proper PCT.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Alright, I love the info on this site and i'm ready to start my first cycle of just basic test.

But there's always these morons at the gym that have all these ideas of their own. There's a trainer there - pretty huge guy - who juices and we talk often. So I let him know i'm going to do my first cycle of test. He says I should do EQ with it, otherwise i'll lose all my gains afterwards. This is because "EQ is a hardener and if you don't use a hardener with test, you'll lose all your gains when you come off." He also says deca is good for that too.

WTF is that supposed to mean? No science to back it up, nothing. First time cycle should be test only, right? What's with this? Is there ANY truth to this at all?

Diet and proper PCT protocol will determine what you keep and what you dont....

Test only is a good first cycle IMO...

Keep focused on your training and diet as thats whats going to get you where you want to be....

Merc.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hell I'd put the Eq or Deca in just for joint support. Good read on tendons and AAS...

Atomini is offline Banned
    Where the hell do people come up with this shit, then? I'm sick of hearing this stupid info that doesn't make sense, and it makes me second guess what i'm doing even if i'm on the right track.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Trust me, you dont wanna be listening to any tom dick n harry when it comes to steroids , theres enough misinformation out there... Eq is a hardener, thats a good one lol...

Thread Information