Thread: What's goin on?

jinos is offline Member

What's goin on?

Hey guys,
    It's been awhile since I was here but got a few questions. I haven't done any AS for 6 months now. Gonna get back into it soon as soon as I get a blood test. Well, I still workout 4 times a week and even though I don't go heavy, I get sore as hell!! Even when I have a light workout the next day I could barely lift my arms up as if I maxed out all week. What's goin on? Is my body not recovering like it use to? I take all my multi vitamins,glutamine,bcaa's after workin out but it's still the same. What do you guys think?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm...mind posting a sample workout?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Take a week or 2 off training.

jinos is offline Member
    mon: chest and tri's, tues: legs and abs, wed: rest, thurs: back and bi's, fri: shoulders. The last time I took a week off was Thanksgivin. Before that, I never took more than 2 days off. Is my body overworked? I'm just afraid of losing my strength after 2 weeks.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok so lets take your 1st day. Chest and Tri. What do you do on this day?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    If your body is having trouble recovering, it is probably a lack in a part of your diet, or your body is just telling you that you need a week off. AAS will help your recover, but you should still be able to recover without them. I would take a close look at your diet and make sure that you are getting in everything that you need. If you are confident that your diet is fine, take a week off and see if it helps.

Another thing: Are you sleeping? Lack of sleep will greatly hinder your recovery. Could that be an issue?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    If your body is having trouble recovering, it is probably a lack in a part of your diet, or your body is just telling you that you need a week off. AAS will help your recover, but you should still be able to recover without them. I would take a close look at your diet and make sure that you are getting in everything that you need. If you are confident that your diet is fine, take a week off and see if it helps.

Another thing: Are you sleeping? Lack of sleep will greatly hinder your recovery. Could that be an issue?
    i agree with velvetlion: how much sleep are you getting each night on average? this could be a huge factor.. how is your diet and protien intake daily? .. and perhaps you should cut down to 3 or 4 days a week instead of 5. I think you should also ask doc sust on the injury and rehab board.. he always has great insight on issues like this.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet is a hudge key...You said u took some time off at the end of november, HOW LONG???? i mean a month and a half after takin off is alittle long to still be sore everyday, but its nothing absolutly crazy..Just keep your diet in check, rest enuff, and see waht happens

Thread Information