TUnit is offline Associate Member

clen lower sex drive

Ive recently been on clen for a week now just to cut up for my next cycle and Ive noticed that my sex drive has gone down. Does clen have the ability to do this? Im thinking of maybe discontinuing it because of that and also Ive been getting the shakes really bad. I think my body responds easily to uppers

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I'd say that sometimes stimulants can kill sex drive, esp. if you are sensitive to them

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have heard of people losing there sex drive from clen . And the shakes is very common. Everyone responds differently. If you don't like the sides, quit taking it, re evaluate what your goals are and maybe find a different way to get there. There are tons of options out there.

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I have heard of people losing there sex drive from clen. And the shakes is very common. Everyone responds differently. If you don't like the sides, quit taking it, re evaluate what your goals are and maybe find a different way to get there. There are tons of options out there.
    thanks bro. yeah i am going to discontinue it and just get my diet in check. my buddy hired a nutritionist so im trying to follow the same diet as him and need to start doing cardio 4-5 times a week. dont get me wrong, clen is good shit, ive already lost 5lbs in a week but the sides are just too much and i hate not having a sex drive. id rather f*** then get cut

Thread Information