Thread: Cycle Help...

orosco is offline Associate Member

Cycle Help...

I decided to somewhat do a cycle like my man jayhova. I know your sick of me calling you hova so Im posting..Happy now..And no im not adding HALO hova..

Primo 600mg 1-13
    Eq 600mg 1-14
    Var 50mg ed 1-8
    Tbol 50mg ed 3-10
    Prop 600mg 15-20
    Winny 50mg ed 15-20
    Masteron 500mg 16-20
    Clen 2 days on 2 off throughout

I think this will work out real good...THe only thing Im unsure about and want to know what you think would be bettter is this...
    Would you rather 900mg Primo 1-12 or 600mg primo, 600mg eq 1-12...Im up in the air...i want to run primo hard but i like EQ...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    I decided to somewhat do a cycle like my man jayhova. I know your sick of me calling you hova so Im posting..Happy now..And no im not adding HALO hova..

Primo 600mg 1-13
    Eq 600mg 1-14
    Var 50mg ed 1-8
    Tbol 50mg ed 3-10
    Prop 600mg 15-20
    Winny 50mg ed 15-20
    Masteron 500mg 16-20
    Clen 2 days on 2 off throughout

I think this will work out real good...THe only thing Im unsure about and want to know what you think would be bettter is this...
    Would you rather 900mg Primo 1-12 or 600mg primo, 600mg eq 1-12...Im up in the air...i want to run primo hard but i like EQ...

Oh come on be easy on me .. Here's what I would do.

Weeks 1-13-------------> Primo 600mgs
    Weeks 1-13-------------> Test E 750mgs***
    Weeks 1-8--------------> Var 50mgs
    Weeks 1-8--------------> T-Bol 50mgs
    Weeks 15-20------------> Prop 100mgs ED
    Weeks 15-20------------> Masteron 500mgs***

***Gotta throw in that Test, if you're worried at all about water retention dont!!! Run an AI and a clean diet and you'll make out great. Check out this thread if you have any further questions regarding this issue:
    Short ester test .vs. Long Ester for cutting

Since you're running teh Masteron I really dont see a need for the Winny. Run the Mast and prop and start PCT 3 days after last injection.

Primo, Var amd Test will be phenominal at the beginning. Then introduce a nice DHT-deriv and run it for another 5 weeks with a short ester. As long as diet is in check you're good to go!!!! Keep an AI on hand if you feel any signs of bloat. I know you want to get really lean off this and it wont be a prob.................

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Im staying away from bloat this summer bro, thats why I chose not to use the Test Enan...
    YOu dont think I should do the EQ or up the primo?
    As for the winny I may throw it in so i have an oral in my cycle, plus Im curious to see how Winny and masteron will work together. I loved winny last time I used it.

Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    Im staying away from bloat this summer bro, thats why I chose not to use the Test Enan...
    YOu dont think I should do the EQ or up the primo?
    As for the winny I may throw it in so i have an oral in my cycle, plus Im curious to see how Winny and masteron will work together. I loved winny last time I used it.

Dont worry about bloat with Test E. Take a look at that thread I provided and it will clear up any confusion about water weight and long esters.

I would definitely take the Primo over the EQ. But I've never liked EQ anyway...........

chest6 is offline Banned
    Very informative thread. Makes sense. Running nolva+ldex/letro should be fine to keep water in check. That would eliminate all the bigger shots when you get into high dosage ED shots with the prop..having to crack open more than one amp at 100mg/ml like you said hova.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree with running test with every cycle. when im cutting i use letro and armidex to keep the water down. as for the rest of your cycle, i think it looks great. id run the primo and eq just like you planned. also, ive always had great results from stacking masteron and winny so id definatly keep that in there if i were you.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    ive always had great results from stacking masteron and winny so id definatly keep that in there if i were you.

I agree as far as results but being that they are both DHT-Derivitives he may experience some unwanted sides. <---see what this smiley is doing? He may also being doing that wondering where all his hair went. $hit, if it weren't for the concerns of sides I'd be doing 200mgs of Tren ED with all my cycles............

Thread Information