butcha is offline Junior Member

is 200 mg, of test-e...enuf ????

is 200 mg once a week enuf? the bottle my imaginary friend got is 5 shots of 200 mg...this is for 5 weeks they said. will that be enuf. it is from the pharmacy, prescribed stuff

i thought when u ran it it was suppose to be 500 mg a week...but this is all he has wil it do him any good to take 1, 200 mg shot a week/

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I wouldn't do less then 400. A bottle with 5 cc's of 200mg. test E is not enough for any type of cycle.

There are beginner cycles posted on here almost daily, check them out and see what people have to say about them.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    how many cycles have you done in the past? 200mg will help some out a lot. Some one like me that has done juice for ever- 200mg would be enough for the day.
    Just depends on how much experence you havewith AS and how old you are

he is a first timer. he is tall skinny dude, 6'5 180. never used

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    no its not

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by butcha
    this will only be enought to shut down your natty test production, i don't see it hurting anything but it DEFINETLY isn't going to help you any.

MINIMUM...

10 weeks
    400mg/wk split in 2 doses
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 01-18-2006 at 11:07 PM.

so basically that bottle is only enuf for 2 and a half weeks instead of 5...shit he paid 100 for it too...seems kinda pricy

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    the Min IMO for a first time user is 250mg of test a week, Ideal would be 500 and i would suggest Test E.

it is test-e. but the person we got it off of, said 200mg once a week. so i duno shit

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    I would hold off and do it natural for awhile, 6'5" 180 is pretty slim. When he is ready, do a well planned cycle. I know from experience that I was too eager to do my first cycle and looking back I wish I would have listened more and planned it out better.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    he needs to get some more if he wants to cycle properly 400mgs a week split into 2 jabs.
    he may see some results off 200mgs a week but he would need to run it for 12 weeks min!

DBflash21 is offline Member
    so basically that bottle is only enuf for 2 and a half weeks instead of 5...shit he paid 100 for it too...seems kinda pricy
    maybe your "buddy" should research before he buys only enough for a quarter of a cycle...

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    i have a friend who is a powerlifter that runs 200mg/wk cycles all the time. He claims to get good strength gains. He runs about five weeks on five off.

righton is offline Senior Member
    For the first time 200mg/wk will do just fine! Remember the average test production is around 70mg/wk so anything above that will give decent gains. If his diet and workouts are good than he can expect at least 10-12lbs and if he adds another compound(Deca ) he can put on 20-25lbs! And none of what im saying is "imo" or "i heard" ...it's plain common fact! Many friends of mine that have done low dose first cycles have gotten very good results with the above mentioned gains made. Too many ppl are just jumping on the bandwagon with the 400 "this" and 500 "that" for the first cycle when it's just not necessary!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I disagree as I would not even run lower than 300mg to use as replacement during heavy anabolic cylcle. 200mg is what hormone replacement therapy doctors recommend. I cannot in good conscience let this thread pass by without giving my experiences. I would run 400-500mg first go. JUST MY OPINION based on studies(300mg test just to upregulate androgen receptors) and my personal experiences(#9 being planned right now).

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I disagree as I would not even run lower than 300mg to use as replacement during heavy anabolic cylcle. 200mg is what hormone replacement therapy doctors recommend. I cannot in good conscience let this thread pass by without giving my experiences. I would run 400-500mg first go. JUST MY OPINION based on studies(300mg test just to upregulate androgen receptors) and my personal experiences(#9 being planned right now).
    I can second that 200mgs is typically used in replacement theory. It's just enough to get you hiccupping again, and won't stimulate an anabolic response.

M.

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    I agree, at least 400mg for the first cycle. But I'm sure some HRT docs will say 200 or 300. In my experience the HRT sales pitch tends to recomend a dose that most on this board would laugh at.

righton is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle(some 15yrs ago) was 250/250 test/deca and i put on 25lbs. And most of my buds that i got started in low dose first cycles got similar results AND saved money and gear! Now sure you can say why not run higher doses and get better results, but is the 2-5lbs(now 25lbs is pretty damn good for a first cycle and theres no way doubleing the dose would do anything above 30lbs) is not worth (personally) the extra cost when the above mentioned dose would do very well. I guess it comes down to what opinion(s) you decide to take and personal preference.

[QUOTE=righton]For the first time 200mg/wk will do just fine! Remember the average test production is around 70mg/wk so anything above that will give decent gains. If his diet and workouts are good than he can expect at least 10-12lbs and if he adds another compound(Deca ) he can put on 20-25lbs!
    true i stii use 250 but for no less than 10 weeks. love lower doses, less sides

Well ill intereject again here considering this person is the EXACT same size i was when i started using AAS, run 250mg of test only for 12 week, i suggest enanthate , sust also wont kill you whatever yuu can get your hands on easyer, hit the gym 5 days a week hard, take in 5000 cal's min, 350-400g of protein, and run a proper pct, you can do a search for that. I started out with your exact body type. I have been as heavy as 350 and am currently 305. I know what your going through with that frame. Its a bitch to keep any weight on.

also if you have any questions about anything PM me... i have a soft spot for tall hard gainers as i used to be one.

mb16610 is offline New Member
    I just ended my first cycle ever 6 weeks ago. I only used 200mg/wk of test cypionate for 10 weeks and had very nice gains. Gained 17lbs, kept 14lbs. Do a search on my prior posts (not many) and it will bring you to the thread...

let us know what you choose and keep us posted on the results, i think you will be dissapointed

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, everyones different, but I wouldnt start the first one with anything under 500/wk. thats for sure....

i did 250 a week for 10 for my first and gained over 30 lbs.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    i did 250 a week for 10 for my first and gained over 30 lbs.
    i agree tranzit. yes 4-500mg/wk for 10-12 is an outstanding 1st, but i started off with 200mg/wk and grew like a weed. some react well and others don't

thank god were the bastards that did

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i agree tranzit. yes 4-500mg/wk for 10-12 is an outstanding 1st, but i started off with 200mg/wk and grew like a weed. some react well and others don't

thank god were the bastards that did
    no kidding!! would be nice to grow like that!!!!

Thread Information