Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Any1 feel like crap thru their whole cycle?

This is my 5th cycle running Prop 100mg ed /Tren 75mg ed & 40 mg ed of Winny. This happen in my 1st cycle also which was just Prop & Test E. Anyway 3 weeks into it I still feel like crap. I man up & bite down just curious on how many go thru this.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Roy
    This is my 5th cycle running Prop 100mg ed /Tren 75mg ed & 40 mg ed of Winny. This happen in my 1st cycle also which was just Prop & Test E. Anyway 3 weeks into it I still feel like crap. I man up & bite down just curious on how many go thru this.
    i hear you bro. i dont feel that good right now. usually from the prop tho. sounds like it has that effect on u as well

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    If I'm on cycle I feel fantastic.

My advice to you would be to lower your dosages for now, and then gradually up them as you go on further w/ the cycle. You'd still get great results off 50mg- 75mg prop ed and 75 mg of tren eod. Sometimes more isnt always better, I've felt like shit on a few higher dose cycles before. No cycle is worth it if the lethargy, sickness, and depressive feeling overwhelms the increased sense of well being. Who gives a shit if you dont even feel like training b/ you feel horrible or your mood is off.

My advice to you would be to lower your dosages for now, and then gradually up them as you go on further w/ the cycle. You'd still get great results off 50mg- 75mg prop ed and 75 mg of tren eod. Sometimes more isnt always better, I've felt like shit on a few higher dose cycles before. No cycle is worth it if the lethargy, sickness, and depressive feeling overwhelms the increased sense of well being. Who gives a shit if you dont even feel like training b/ you feel horrible or your mood is off.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i feel like shit 24/7... on cycle or off. but thats just me.. had 9 billion tests ran and they cant seem to figure it out..

Thread Information