Glory604 is offline Junior Member

Trenbolone Ethanate

I was considering running a cycle of this... how r your guys thoughts on it and its effectiveness for lean mass gain,

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory604
    I was considering running a cycle of this... how r your guys thoughts on it and its effectiveness for lean mass gain,
    very good for lean mass. but also very bad for sides. its toxic to the liver, causes bad acne and rage. some people have also said that they had bad muscle cramps when on it. if this happens its bad for lean mass cause you wont be able to complete a workout. good luck

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I haven't used it, but have used trenbalone acetate and love the strength gains that it gives me. Run it with some test though. You will thank me for that later.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Have you ever run tren before?

Quote Originally Posted by Glory604

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The only side I get from tren -enanthate is insomnia and agression. Now acetate gave me tren / fina cough along with the other two sides. With testosterone would be a great stack. I did not do tren for a few cycles before moving to that compound... compound that I both love and hate.

Glory604 is offline Junior Member

nope

i have never done tren e before, but a frind of mine is on it and his results with are greater than all of his other cycles.....

i have cycled test e, cyp, prop, deca , eq, dbol , anadral, winstrol , proviron , clomid, nolva and so on,,,, i have a loittle knowledge bout dat,, but tren e i have not done

safe dosage per week is ?

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    The reason I asked, I have done alot of reading up on tren on this board and took into consideration what users experiences have been. A good suggestion that has been made many times is if you never ran tren before, run tren a not e.

I just threw tren a in my cycle and glad that I listened about going with a instead of e. It will be 1 week today since I started and notice sides that people talk about. I am doing 50mg ed and so far my sleep is getting bad, I get winded very easy and I can feel the agression. Nothing that is not controllable, but like I said, I am only on week 1.

One nice thing with tren a, if the sides get untollerable, I can stop it and it should be out of my system in a few days. Tren e could take a few weeks to leave your system.

Definately run some type of test with tren. I personally would not run a cycle that didn't have a test base to it.

I am new to tren, so I am only sharing my experiences and what I have read.

If you are going to stay with tren e, my suggestion would be to run it 300mg ew and see how it goes. That is what my first plan was.

Good Luck.

Thread Information