Tatoz is offline New Member

Sustanon vs Test cyp

Would it make any difference in terms of results, bloat and acne using Sustanon or Test Cyp in a cycle?
    I know they're both tests with different esters but I was wondering if from your experience you have noticed any difference.

1-6 Test Cyp or Sust 400mg/wk
    1-10 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1-10 L-dex 0.25mg ED
    PCT with clomid

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    I would honestly run Cyp instead of Sus. Sus you would need to shoot EOD and it's a bit harder to keep blood levels stable.

First of all, lets fix your cycle. Six weeks is NOT enough. You will be discontinueing the cycle when it's hitting it's hardest.

Do this...

1-10 Test Cyp 500mg/week
    1-10 Nolvadex 10mg/ED

Then for PCT get yourself some Clomid and do a search for "Pheedno's PCT." That's the protocol you should follow 18 days after your last Cypionate shot is when you should start the Clomid.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    I would honestly run Cyp instead of Sus. Sus you would need to shoot EOD and it's a bit harder to keep blood levels stable.

First of all, lets fix your cycle. Six weeks is NOT enough. You will be discontinueing the cycle when it's hitting it's hardest.

Do this...

1-10 Test Cyp 500mg/week
    1-10 Nolvadex 10mg/ED

Then for PCT get yourself some Clomid and do a search for "Pheedno's PCT." That's the protocol you should follow 18 days after your last Cypionate shot is when you should start the Clomid.

Bingo

i would even go 12 weeks
    but 10 is good too

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

I've done 3 cycles with Sustanon . Never have done Cypinate. But you DO NOT take Sustanon EOD.....Thats crazy. Sunday and Thurs,,,,250mg Per shot. Run it for 10 weeks.....Big Mass gainer and power gainer! I can guaranttee you that.....Cypinate might be just as good but i cant see it being better....Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by ticker502
    I've done 3 cycles with Sustanon . Never have done Cypinate. But you DO NOT take Sustanon EOD.....Thats crazy. Sunday and Thurs,,,,250mg Per shot. Run it for 10 weeks.....Big Mass gainer and power gainer! I can guaranttee you that.....Cypinate might be just as good but i cant see it being better....Just my 2 cents.

Please do your research. You don't know SHIT! You MUST run Sustanon ED or EOD to keep blood levels stable.

Don't make posts like this again in the future unless you've done your research. Doing 2 shots a week of Sustanon would cause your blood levels to be unstable and cause more sides like acne.

If you want to control your sides you would need to do EOD or ED shots. I personally go EOD.

Well excuse me. I had no idea your were so educated on Sustanon .

I do alot of research on anything i take. And if im not sure what to do or im undecided one of my cloest buddies thats 39 yrs and has been Juicing since he was 18 and is in perfect shape helps me out. He told me point blank you do Sustanon twice a week and your blood levels will be fine. I've done 3 cycles using Sustanon and never had a problem. My first cycle was Deca and Sustanon and i gained 24pds in 10 weeks, so i must have done something right.

Not every person is the same. So get your facts straight. Because i know what i take and how to take it. Im actually one of the people who DO research and look into what i do extensively before i do it.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Well excuse me. I had no idea your were so educated on Sustanon .

I do alot of research on anything i take. And if im not sure what to do or im undecided one of my cloest buddies thats 39 yrs and has been Juicing since he was 18 and is in perfect shape helps me out. He told me point blank you do Sustanon twice a week and your blood levels will be fine. I've done 3 cycles using Sustanon and never had a problem. My first cycle was Deca and Sustanon and i gained 24pds in 10 weeks, so i must have done something right.

Not every person is the same. So get your facts straight. Because i know what i take and how to take it. Im actually one of the people who DO research and look into what i do extensively before i do it.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Here you go genius. Yup, you've done alot of research but you happened to miss this.

The proper use of Sustanon in a cycle by Squatdemon

"inject the sus everyday or at the least every other day." I usually get the "wholly @#%$, that's crazy!!!" answer. I usually tell them back, no it's not crazy, it's science."

Good day,
    Massacre
    Last edited by Massacre; 01-19-2006 at 04:44 PM.

man-g is offline Associate Member
    yeah, yeah Massacre...that's very nice. We've all read theese theory threads. Fact is that alot of people get great results by doing sustanon 2 times a week.

Thank you Man-g....

What some people dont understand is that not every person reacts the same to Roids. Different things work for different people. But like said some people are thick headed. I didnt say my was the perfect way, but it worked for me and the people i know take it like me.....So.....i dont know what else to say.

Thank you Man-g....

What some people dont understand is that not every person reacts the same to Roids. Different things work for different people. But like said some people are thick headed. I didnt say my was the perfect way, but it worked for me and the people i know take it like me.....So.....i dont know what else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    yeah, yeah Massacre...that's very nice. We've all read theese theory threads. Fact is that alot of people get great results by doing sustanon 2 times a week.

Ladies, it's not theory. It's science. Read again if you're confused. Find me a MOD or VET on this board that will back YOUR THEORY over the facts I just linked you to and I will shut up and say I was wrong.

Please, prove me wrong.

Oh...I forgot to mention two shots a week of Sustanon would give you results BUT if you bought something wouldn't you want to take the MOST ADVANTAGE of it instead of just getting any ol' results? I know I would thats why I take my Sustanon EOD.
    Last edited by Massacre; 01-19-2006 at 08:18 PM.

POSH is offline Member
    shots every 3 days= good
    shots every 2 days= better
    shots once a week= You wont die

Sust shots once a week wont kill you, but you wont get the max gains. I don't want to get in the middle of this, but you are both right. Massacre, you came off kind of harsh toward ticker, so I can see how he could get defensive. Well, I guess I am involved in this now, but my 2 cents is I have done it both ways. I was fine with once a week, but next time I run sust, I will do it eod. So in that case, I will probably run test E. Now you guys make up and become chums and show the new guy that started this thread that we are all friends here.

Good Luck Tatoz!

POSH

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sust needs to be ran eod to take full advantage of the prop thats in it.
    sure you will make gains shooting it less frequent but that does'nt change the fact that there are better ways. in the gym i workout its common to take 3 sustanon and shoot it all in once. do they make gains? sure as hell. is there a better way? absolutly f*cking sure!!! and the ones that tried the way i told them and shot it eod never go back to less frequent. or if they want to shoot less frequent they switch to enanthaat or cypionate . why is there no one that even thinks about shooting prop less then eod but when it comes down to sust they forget about the prop ester in it.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    sust needs to be ran eod to take full advantage of the prop thats in it.
    sure you will make gains shooting it less frequent but that does'nt change the fact that there are better ways. in the gym i workout its common to take 3 sustanon and shoot it all in once. do they make gains? sure as hell. is there a better way? absolutly f*cking sure!!! and the ones that tried the way i told them and shot it eod never go back to less frequent. or if they want to shoot less frequent they switch to enanthaat or cypionate . why is there no one that even thinks about shooting prop less then eod but when it comes down to sust they forget about the prop ester in it.

-rodge

A MOD has SPOKEN!!!!!

Thank you sir for clearing that up.

Thread Information