onthecumup is offline Associate Member

I fu$&ED up! im depressed

so ive been on my second cycle for bout 2 weeks now, the only thing that could be effecfting me is the dbol , im takin 30 mg day and my strength gains are incredible. well i woke up this morning and went to the gym to do chest. i warmed up, stretched everything i could have done. today was my heavy day so i was benchin 315, most ive ever got reps is 4 on that. today i started and felt amazing, but when i got to five, on the way down something went wrong bad!! i think i ripped or tore or stretched or somthing a muscle where my pec attaches to my shoulder. is this due to the quick increase in strength or what? and how long do i need to wait to do chest again?
    thanx in advance bros

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    well no one can answer how long to wait before doin chest again.....thats up to how u feel....i have done what ur describing before and been back in a week or two....could be muscle fibers ripping...how much pain are you in...can you lift your arm and move it in all directions????can u do a pushup???

i can move it with a small amount of discomfort, but when any pressure is applied, it hurts bad

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    i can move it with a small amount of discomfort, but when any pressure is applied, it hurts bad
    To the doctor with you, ASAP!

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    yea you should get it checked out just to be on the safe side... have you applied heat or ice to it?

no niehter yet, i was wondering though which would be best. heat or ice? ive been massaging the area b/c it gives me a little releif from the discomfort but dont know if that helps my case

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    ice 20 minutes on 20 minutes off....if it doesnt hurt too bad when u move it chances are something isnt torn...but im not a doctor....i have been sidelined for 6 wks with a muscle strain in my shoulder...even strains can take awhile to heal...definately go get it checked out...hopefully its not too bad and u can ice it and take a few days off and be back to work and not waste ur juice!

aight guys thanx for the help. ill ice it as soon as i get home

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    no niehter yet, i was wondering though which would be best. heat or ice? ive been massaging the area b/c it gives me a little releif from the discomfort but dont know if that helps my case
    depending on the injury massaging could help, because it gets the blood flowing.. but you should determine the injury first, so you dont hurt it more.

daytrader is offline Member
    broive done the same thing.... it sounds like the pec tie in..... thats a very vunerable area.... i could move my arm fine and once you put pressure on it thats when you feel the pain....i didnt go to the doctor i had to take a week of from the gym entirely.... and about 4 weeks of from any pressing movements

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is why i quit doing flat bench w/ a bar. I would come down and start to feel something get really tight in the exact same area. I took a couple weeks off from chest after it happened and went back and tried the bar again with the same pain. Ive found i dont have the problem if i do dumbells

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i have the same prob w/flat bench. i would say take a week or two off

Thread Information