BigWill78 is offline Junior Member

anadrol and test

hey guys i was the one who posted earlier about running the anadrol and winny....... i can get test easily right now... what kind would you all recommend? enanthate (which ive took before) or somethin more like sustanon or cy or p? im going to run the anadrol for 3 weeks .. the first week im just gonna do 50 mgs a day then week 2 and 3 im goin to bump up to 100mg if everything is going good.... i would like to have some opinions of yours on what kind of test you would stack it with and how you would run it, how much and how long..... jus opinions on what yall think about it. And if anyones ever run a anadrol cycle and test cycle, was it worth it?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    anadrol and test is a classic mass cycle. you'll gain a lot of muscle and strength-and a lot of water. use test e at 500-750 for 10 weeks. you'll definately need an anti-e

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Running an AI would be more benificial, as Anadrol is a fairly toxic androgen, causing one to hold a great deal of water. An AI will prevent this.

wk 1-12 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    wk 1-4 Anadrol 50mg/ED (adjusting the dosage accordingly)

14 days later, PCT begins.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    run drol for the first 4 weeks and run test e or cyp for 10-12 weeks. Make sure to have an anti e (nolva, arimidex , etc) on hand too

but if you take
    week 1-4 androl 50mg daily
    week 1-12 test e 750mg weekly

you will gain alot and alot for sure 100% but how much will you keep if you do a good pct and keep on eating 5000-6000 calories daily!!! becuase i like time on =time of so i will do 12 weeks off after this cycle i said will i keep alot of the new mass i got????? and if i take aramidex 0.5mg eod it will reduce alot of the acne because acne is cause with estroge and if you block estrogen the acne willl not be a problem??

Thread Information