Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Vets: How do you keep strength gains?!?

This is my first cycle and I'm running 30mg dbol /ed for 4 weeks and am running 500mg test-e/wk for ten weeks. Nolva @ 20mg/ed and will add clomid for pct.

Question: I'm on day 20 and have seen some nice strength and size gains (I'm up from 189 to 201 and look lean). Size aside, I want to keep as much of the strength I get out of this cycle. What do y'all advise (lifting, diet, sleep, anything). Thanks in advance

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do you have a proper pct lined up at all??

Pct

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    do you have a proper pct lined up at all??
    I believe so. I have plenty of lion clomid and lion nolva. I seem to be reading that I should continue the nolva and incorporate the clomid at 14 days after my last test-e shot. I was planning on taking clomid 100mg/ed for the first week and then 50mg/ed 'till I feel back to normal (maybe get a blood test at week four of clomid therapy. Also, I was going to continue the nolva at 20mg/ed through pct. Sound good?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yup you got it down baby!!though i would do pct like this.
    300mg day1
    100mg day2-10
    50 mg day 11-30,or until your boys are up and runnin!!run the nolva throughout and for around a week after!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    While its possable to keep some increase it will be no where near what it is now,reason being you will lose the water weight and this is what acts as a cushion to your joints.you could try using creatine post cycle to retain some water weight but its just part of going off,this is one of the reasons i havent been off in 17 months,I hate pct !!

Size or strength

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    While its possable to keep some increase it will be no where near what it is now,reason being you will lose the water weight and this is what acts as a cushion to your joints.you could try using creatine post cycle to retain some water weight but its just part of going off,this is one of the reasons i havent been off in 17 months,I hate pct !!
    I know my muscles are going to lose water and look smaller but what about my strength? If I keep lifting hard, can I (let's say I'm the average guy) keep a large portion of the strength? Let's say I put on twenty pounds of weight during the cycle; with proper diet and pct, what does the average joe keep as to size and power?

Bump

Bump Please. First-timers are dying to hear what the vets have to say about this.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    wow, you are hard core doggie!

Come on, Bump

Bump Bump Bump Bump

Hard Head is offline Member
    HGH??
    More Juice??

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    you are dying for an answer but you have already gotten one, you see this post, the fact is it is hard to keep gains, that's why this guy said FVCK pct, i don't recommend you consider this unless you want to be on juice for life, the best you can do is the proper pct and you already got it down, just do the pct and you will lose some but you also will have gained some, it's just the nature of the beast, don't focus on what you'll lose, focus on what progress you have made

good luck

Nuf Said

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    you are dying for an answer but you have already gotten one, you see this post, the fact is it is hard to keep gains, that's why this guy said FVCK pct, i don't recommend you consider this unless you want to be on juice for life, the best you can do is the proper pct and you already got it down, just do the pct and you will lose some but you also will have gained some, it's just the nature of the beast, don't focus on what you'll lose, focus on what progress you have made

good luck
    Thanks. I'm keeping meticulous records so I can report back to the board post cycle.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Doing a good PCT can help to keep 70% of youre gains.The rest 30% is going to be water.

Thread Information