TinTin78 is offline Member

How itchy does gyno feel?

I am probably imagining but my right nipple kinda stains once in a while, is that gyno, it feels like it's more in the outside skin. It might be nothing, I just wanted to check, it can be that it's a little irritated from the shower soap and even the T-shirt, the nipples feels kinda stiff sometimes at the gym and that might irritate. Do you think it's all normal for now, I feel great overall and I am only in 1½ weeks into the cycle so I don't know if gyno is possible yet?

Thank's

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    I am probably imagining but my right nipple kinda stains once in a while, is that gyno, it feels like it's more in the outside skin. It might be nothing, I just wanted to check, it can be that it's a little irritated from the shower soap and even the T-shirt, the nipples feels kinda stiff sometimes at the gym and that might irritate. Do you think it's all normal for now, I feel great overall and I am only in 1½ weeks into the cycle so I don't know if gyno is possible yet?

Thank's
    Maybe its because you keep rubbing your nipples trying to find out if you have gyno? lol

I'm sure its nothing, but try some nolva anyways

TinTin78 is offline Member
    By the way I am on 500 cyp and 400 deca , I take 20mg nolva ed and 250mg vitamin B6.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    By the way I am on 500 cyp and 400 deca, I take 20mg nolva ed and 250mg vitamin B6.

Throw in some ldex or letro maybe for a couple weeks, see if it subsides

Thread Information