juicer34 is offline Junior Member

Xanax, while juicing???

.Hey guy's I take a couple Xanax's twice a week eitherwhen I cant sleep, or am stressed out...I'll be starting a cycle soon and dont want ANYTHING to interfere with it..

Does Xanax have any negative's as far as metabolisim, muscle loss?? Or is it just the droggy feeling the next day u gotta worry about?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Helps me recover (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by juicer34
    .Hey guy's I take a couple Xanax's twice a week eitherwhen I cant sleep, or am stressed out...I'll be starting a cycle soon and dont want ANYTHING to interfere with it..

Does Xanax have any negative's as far as metabolisim, muscle loss?? Or is it just the droggy feeling the next day u gotta worry about?
    I should probably watch it but I like to take it to sleep; especially after leg day or deadlifts. My non-medical opinion is that, if taken in moderation, it should help you get the sleep you need and keep stress down. However Juicer34, my stress level seems to go down the more I train. I just like the bars to sleep and relax on the couch with no beer.

I agree...I just have'm to relax and get a GOOD nights sleep...I just dont know if it harms your metabolisim or eats muscle...

ANYONE????????

pop em bro, a good nights sleep and some relaxation even on a pill is healthier than no sleep and high strung. Just take them as needed and dont look at it as being a junkie

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    pop em bro, a good nights sleep and some relaxation even on a pill is healthier than no sleep and high strung. Just take them as needed and dont look at it as being a junkie
    So no negative affects??

Thread Information