solrac6262 is offline Associate Member

Mexican brands ¡¡

Hello everyone

I am triying to get some equipoise , test e and test p but right now its hard to get some qv because all the trouble with the mexican labs and the us goverment
    my question is my source he only have some qv equipoise but the test is made from animal power is this a good stuff and also sent me the list of products and the other brands are syd group and pet pharma are this trusted companys or is the same thing like tornel and brovel ¡¡¡ ??

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solrac6262
    Hello everyone

I am triying to get some equipoise , test e and test p but right now its hard to get some qv because all the trouble with the mexican labs and the us goverment
    my question is my source he only have some qv equipoise but the test is made from animal power is this a good stuff and also sent me the list of products and the other brands are syd group and pet pharma are this trusted companys or is the same thing like tornel and brovel ¡¡¡ ??
    i think they are better then brovel and tornel. and qv eq was garbage in my experience

has ant1 heard of megabol co anabolic bd from mex looks dodgy, any info pls

Pipeline is offline New Member
    I have done a cycle of Pet Pharma Test e and Deca -Durabolin good stuff.

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    Ive used syd group, denkall, and animal power for mex. Liked all that stuff. As for QV I agree with 956vette, its crap. IMO stay away from QV for awhile, they got shut down pretty hard, and the labs owner is in jail in the U.S., most qv floating around is fake.

Thread Information