duramaxedge is offline Senior Member

Can use a little help on this cycle

Sup guys.. coming off a enanthe/deca cycle Good Gains.. 4 weeks of or so.. and still happy.. no major loses.. still running my PCT

I have most of my gear for the next one but want to polish it up..

SO far I have my prop, eq, and anavar .. Im thinking about throwing some winstrol in.. so it will look like this.. any comments or suggestions would be very appreciated..

First off im 24 6'4" 195ish (varies daily)

8% Body fat all around except stomach! lol Bad diet.. but anyway

Week 1-12
    Prop@ 50mg ed
    Equipoise @ 400 or 500mg wk

Week 1-5
    Anavar@50mg daily

Week 6-12
    Winstrol@ 50mg ed

Nolvadex @ 10mg ed (Im super gyno prone)
    and of course Clomid wk14-17

Im still a newbie. So I will take any advice.. wanting Big Gains.. But good gains.. I wanna maintenance around 215, Cut the fat off the stomach , Get good looks and hardness, dont want a soft look..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You are going to want to up your dosages of the Prop and maybe the EQ. Also, not a good idea to run 2 17aa compounds back to back like that. At your bf% (8%) you would be better off with winny

1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg/wk
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    wanting Big Gains.. But good gains.. I wanna maintenance around 215, Cut the fat off the stomach , Get good looks and hardness, dont want a soft look..
    Fat off the Stomach---------->Diet
    Get good looks--------------->GOD
    Hardness-------------------->Training/diet/gear

Dont want a soft look-------->As long as you cover the above you wont

So to achieve these goals with your listed gear here what I would do.

Weeks 1-15-------->Prop 100mgs ED
    Weeks 1-12-------->EQ 500 weeks
    Weeks 1-5--------->Var 50mgs ED
    Weeks 10-15------->Winny 50 mgs ED

Givign the 5 week break is nice on the two 17aa's. You were running one after the other for a total of 12 weeks

Start the Clomid 3 days after your last prop injection and the day after you last winny injection. Timing is important here so get it down buddy.

I hope this isnt your first cycle right? Dont want to see all of this go to waste...........

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You are going to want to up your dosages of the Prop and maybe the EQ. Also, not a good idea to run 2 17aa compounds back to back like that. At your bf% (8%) you would be better off with winny

1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg/wk
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED

Dam you!!!! I hate it when people beat me to the punch

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dam you!!!! I hate it when people beat me to the punch
    LOL........... you set up a nice cycle as well

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I would kick the prop up to 75- 100 ed, and keep the eq. at 400. I like to keep my test at the same level or higher than equipoise . Your bodyfat is pretty low, you may want to just add in either the Winny or the Anavar in at the last 5 weeks. Should produce some nice lean muscle gains.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    LOL........... you set up a nice cycle as well

Yea the only difference is that you cut out the Var. If I were to cut something out it would be the Winny and move the Var towards the end 10-15. That is all based on preference though, was never a fan of winny...........

OK Good deal.. I need to get the whinny and some more prop.. ill start doing cardio to burn the fat off stomah and some ab excersizes.. and This isnt my first cycle.. its like my 4th..

Wanted to hear it from the pros.. Im definately not..

This is totally off the subject.. but.. maybe get some attention here.. My first 2 cycles that I did.. I had really good luck with strength but got carried away and I hurt my right shoulder really bad, I went to the er one night with crazy shooting pains down my arm from the shoulder area.. Ever since then my bench is shit.. and like working over my head is horrible pain.. My left arm is 13" and my right is 12 3/8" and like when im benching my right shoulder will like roll and not wanna push anymore.. any suggestions.. will cortizone help?

Im having such a hard time developing my chest (especially with the dent I was born with.. not sure what its called) and after a good chest day.. I can see my left peck inflammed from lifting but the right is just flat!

Also, when this all happened I was taking Vioxx before lifting and it seemed to help the pain so that I could lift.. which I dont have anymore.. Im curious if I just need to suck up my pride and go to the drs for a MRI or something to get this fixed..

This last cycle I did.. I had previously quit lifting and hit the gym before the cycle to get going naturally, started benching with 135lbs being mildly heavy.. now at the end of this cycle.. Im going steady benching very close to my body weight with better pumps on Good days.. But this shoulder deal is severly holding me back

Thread Information